• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Waffles or Pancakes

Pancakes or waffles

• Pancakes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waffles

• This choice is too hard, I'm gonna go suicide now!

• Total voters

Dan

Friends, family, and loved ones. Today I present you one of societys age old toughest question.
Pancakes or waffles!?

kid-eating-pancakes.gif

or
5423133648_f65ea4fecd.jpg

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Why does society create such a hard juxtaposition? Why must I choose between waffles or pancakes? Two delicious objects created from legitimately the same exact thing: pancake batter (or waffle batter, whichever you decide to call it). I have to say, though, that there hasn't been a resturant that sells waffles like IHOP sells Pancakes so I vote pancakes. ;)

octorok74

TETTAC
Well, I see Dan likes to exclude us French Toast lovers. How very rude of you Dan. But if I had to choose between pancakes or waffles I would go with pancakes. Sure waffles have little dips to hold syrup, but when you eat a bit of pancake where the syrup has seeped all the way through it is just amazing. But French Toast tops both waffles and pancakes. That is my opinion, but it's fact.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Waffles. I don't really like pancakes. I never did. Not even as a kid. Only one small part of a pancake is enough to make me feel sick. I tried everything with syrup, honey, sugar and stuff but nope. Not really a waffle person either but if I have to choose it will be waffles

I'm inclined to go with waffles, because pancakes are more likely to leave you to go worship some chick named Amber. But then again, Waffles tend to not appear on ZD for long periods of time.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
How does one simply choose between pancakes and waffles?! As long as it has syrup and whipped cream I'm happy.

I like pancakes, but they're a bit too light and airy for me. Waffles are much better in my opinion, especially Belgian waffles. My vote goes to waffles.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Waffles.

Pancakes are so disgusting. I only take one bite and I get disgusted. Pancakes are very highly disgusted for me to eat. Waffles are my favorite. They taste so good than Pancakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom