• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Think is the Best Invention and Why?

I found another decent invention too. :P
14WUF

So.Much.Like.... and done. <3

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
There suh a plethora of inventions that it's hard to just choose one, but I'd have to say the Internet is a marvelous invention that connects the world together and allows sharing of information and knowledge.

bunny

birb overlord
It's really hard to choose... but I think I'm gonna go with air conditioning. Because it is amazing.

The Nintendo Wii and Skyward Sword.

How else could we play such an incredible game?

Without Skyward Sword my life would be a meaningless daze. FACT.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Electricity, I'm addicted to everything around it. Though no one would know the difference if it never was invented.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
The methods of generating and harnessing electrical power. Those various inventions are the basis for our modern world (for better or worse). I for one am glad to have my home and my things powered my electricity. It is the single most crucial modern convenience.

WW IsDa Bombchu

Fez+Bowtie=Time
The methods of generating and harnessing electrical power. Those various inventions are the basis for our modern world (for better or worse). I for one am glad to have my home and my things powered my electricity. It is the single most crucial modern convenience.
Given to you by the great Nikola Tesla. NEVER OVERLOOK HIM!

But yeah, I would say the same. Also, whoever came up with those real life hidden blades. Want one so badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom