• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Halloween Costume Thread

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
^ Thing is neith him nor I have been invited to any. :| Heh heh, and he wouldn't take me even if he were invited to one, he's scared I'll scare away his friends. ;3 But I'll let ya know what I'm doin'!

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Raindrop14 said:
But there's a problem! My siblings don't want to get free candy with me. :( Heh heh, my brother says he's too old (17) and my little sister (two years yunger than me) says she wants to scare. So I'm stuck because my older sisters are in college. :\ I don't want to go alone! D; It's no fun. By the way, I'm probably too old too (16 day after Halloween) but I say if I can pass, I'm gettin' free candy. :3
Pfft. I'm going to dress up until the day I die. You're never too old to enjoy Halloween!

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Me and my best friend are going as Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy.
I'm being Barnacle Boy.
27517_126154580739840_4531_n.jpg

TO THE INVISIBLE BOATMOBILE

Lamphobic

The Brony
Soooooo Halloween? Costumes Eh?

It's Halloween. I'm "Generic Anime Character" and I might post a picture later.

Term wanted me to mention that he's going as the 11th Doctor.

Edit: Sorry I didn't see this before. Blind me is blind.

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well, I've changed my costume, and instead I'm Riza Hawkeye from Fuulmetal Alchemist! I made the entire costume from scratch, and it looks pretty good. :) I'll put some pics up later perhaps. The only problem with my costume is, I'm not blonde! :O Oh well. :3

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I work as a carer, and the client whose home I work in is a huge Star Wars fan. Made their day by coming to work dressed as a Jedi :P

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
I am using my musical theater costume from last. I am being a orphan. Our song was it is a hard knock life from the famous and popular movie and play Annie!

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I was gonna dress up as Tetra, but I couldn't find my wig & I'm too stubborn to go out & buy just a blond wig instead of a yellow wig. So instead, I dyed my hair blue, bought fairy wigs, put on blue make up & dress up as Navi!

Claire

The Geekette
I did a subtle Skyrim theme for this past Halloween. I play as a Nord, so I didn't have to get all technical with dressing up. I just gave myself some warpaint, dirtied my face up a bit, and wore some black, loose clothes. It was my intention to do the Dark Brotherhood, though I didn't really have the best attire for it, so a knife would have to suffice.

I'd love to be able to go with a hardcore costume, but I didn't have any money to spend towards it.

I was going to dress up as a zombie princess but I got called in at the last minute to work night shift :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom