• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Halloween Costume Thread

Lord_Cathaseigh

Like a sir.
With Halloween coming up, what do you plan to dress up as? If you can, include a picture of your character or your costume or even both :D Can't wait to see all your zany ideas!

I plan as going as a Psycho Bandit from Borderlands, hopefully paper mache works for making masks....

Psycho.png

Last edited:
Me and my friends are dressing up like different roles of Tom Cruise Me:(the color of money) joe:(top gun) Adam:(risky business) steve:(tropic thunder) bruce:(oprah tom cruise)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
For Halloween, I'm going to dress as a rapist. I was also thinking of passing out candy from my van... shhh.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
For Halloween, I'm going to dress as a rapist. I was also thinking of passing out candy from my van... shhh.

ehmm... ok

Personally I'm going as Spartan King Leonidas inspired by the movie 300.

300movieposter01.jpg

This dude is so badass.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm going as Galadreil from LotR! <3 I actually found some curtains that I used to make part of the costume (cloak, sleeves, ect.). The only problem I have is a clasp for my cloak. I made a cool leaf, but it wont stay glued to the pin! I tried tape but that didn't work either. :\ But I'm sure I'll find some way to make it stay.

Image Detail for - ... Signore degli anelli: Il Diario di Belenthrond Galathil - Galadriel

Meh, I could only find part of the costume. She also has a cloak, which I made from the curtains. :3

But there's a problem! My siblings don't want to get free candy with me. :( Heh heh, my brother says he's too old (17) and my little sister (two years yunger than me) says she wants to scare. So I'm stuck because my older sisters are in college. :\ I don't want to go alone! D; It's no fun. By the way, I'm probably too old too (16 day after Halloween) but I say if I can pass, I'm gettin' free candy. :3

Lord_Cathaseigh

Like a sir.
^You should get your brother to take you with him to a halloween party :D If he says no then you could guilt trip him into coming with you! Hoping to see some pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom