• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Random Drawing Contest Round 42

The Random Drawing Contest Round 43

• Terminus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryoga

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
RDC FAQ

Main Theme: The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme: Sports

Terminus

linkball2.png

Ryoga

sports+001.jpg

Voting Ends 9/19/12

Winner is Ryoga with their entry...

sports+001.jpg

Round 43 Main Theme: The Legend of Zelda Series
SubTheme: Ocarina of Time meets Skyward Sword

Last edited:

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Aww I was expecting tennis because Link kinda does it all the time anyways...

Both pictures have great concepts, but I'll go with Ryoga because I like the color and detain the in picture.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Damn my scanner. It makes all my drawings look derpish. Fun fact: 20 mins after I scanned this, my printer derped out.

I'm not a football fan, but Ryoga's drawing is done well, and it actually SHOWS UP!!!!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Now Ill do my analasys.

Terminus: What I tried to do was showcase Link as a baseball player for the Hylian Loftwings. I replaced the bat with a sword, showing Link slicing the ball in half for Strike One. The number,13, is my favoeite number, and the opposition team is the SF Giants, my favorite team. I actually tried to draw myself as the pitcher but couldnt get the details to work.

Ryoga: First off, Im not a football fan, and the pretense of a horse on the field is odder than a sword as a bat. However, the colors showed up better than in mine and it looks well drawn.

PS: Linkball was just a tag of mine to organize stuff. Dunno why its on here. Also, you cant vot for yourself. Just thought Id throw that out there.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
then just don't count my vote. I'm sure you can take it off. I was under the impression that you could. Besides, how can you see whos voted for you if you don't vote for the bar things to show up up?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Besides, how can you see whos voted for you if you don't vote for the bar things to show up up?

"View Poll Results" button

Linkball was just a tag of mine to organize stuff.

A while ago, I told people that if they wanted a title to go with their submission to send me said title and I would post. There was a title with your pic so I tried to keep my word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom