• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess in UDK

Unreal Coder
Twilight Legends

Twilight.png

The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess fan sequel​

Engine: Unreal Development Kit
Platform: PC
License: no commercial

Vacancies:
Level modeller — creating new levels, redesign of the TP levels
Character modeller/animator — creating and editing characters and animations
Level designer — working with lighting, post process, particle systems, materials etc
Composer — creating the music
Programmer — writing and modifying additional software, TP romhacking

YouTube channel

WantMidnaBack
Zelda Fan Game Central
deviantArt
Zelda64Rus
Ogasoda.ru
GcUp.ru

Video:

Screenshots:

Last edited:

Unreal Coder
I have some ideas, but the story isn't complete yet. In a few words: Soon after the end of TP, Link goes to Castle Town to find ancient legends about Twilight Realm, but after a month of his searches he founds nothing. Soon Zelda desides to tell him that Midna didn't destroyed a Mirror as it's impossible. She tells that they placed it in the Temple of Time in order to hide it from everyone and from Link especially. Zelda guides him to a ToT, in the room with Mirror. She breaks a seal and tells him to go in the Twilight Realm alone. She warns him, that he must return in a 4 hours in a time of town festival.
Later in the story: Zelda disappears, and the town guards are searching Link, considering him as abductor. Midna lost her powers and turned into imp again. But without Fused Shadows she became helpless.

I'm not sure who'll be a main villain. Not Zant. Someone else, from Twilight Realm. Ideas?

I have some ideas, but the story isn't complete yet. In a few words: Soon after the end of TP, Link goes to Castle Town to find ancient legends about Twilight Realm, but after a month of his searches he founds nothing. Soon Zelda desides to tell him that Midna didn't destroyed a Mirror as it's impossible. She tells that they placed it in the Temple of Time in order to hide it from everyone and from Link especially. Zelda guides him to a ToT, in the room with Mirror. She breaks a seal and tells him to go in the Twilight Realm alone. She warns him, that he must return in a 4 hours in a time of town festival.
Later in the story: Zelda disappears, and the town guards are searching Link, considering him as abductor. Midna lost her powers and turned into imp again. But without Fused Shadows she became helpless.

I'm not sure who'll be a main villain. Not Zant. Someone else, from Twilight Realm. Ideas?

A new, original villain completely unlike Zant or Ganondorf. Surprise us. :3

Unreal Coder
Well, this not a holes, I don't want to reveal all story I have now. :) Midna didn't want Link could follow her and created illusion of destroying mirror. She was still there, behind the monolith.

And a new screenshot there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom