• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Give-A-Way

I'm now doing a giveaway on pokemon Black and White. I don't have much, but comment and I'll reply if I have it or not. If you want to do a trade on this, then you can, within reason. I will only do fair(ish) trades. I will not trade a kyurem for a lillipup, or anything like that. If you want to participate in this:
1. Decide what pokemon you want/what pokemon you want to give to me which I will (possibly) give it away.
2. Find out what your FC (Friend Code) is
3. Comment what pokemon you want/ or will offer, and your FC

You can offer pokemon from other gens, however, you must do the trade in Black/White.

:love: TheVampireSlaye

EDIT: So people have been visiting the forum, but not commenting, maybe if I were to be more specific about it...

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
First off, I would like to request some trades with you sometime in the future. I'm pretty sure we could make some great trades and hopefully trade more as time continues to flows. By the way, I'll accept any Pokémon and give you some cool Pokémon like my Keldeo as I have multiples of them. :P

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm now doing a giveaway on pokemon Black and White. I don't have much, but comment and I'll reply if I have it or not. If you want to do a trade on this, then you can, within reason. I will only do fair(ish) trades. I will not trade a kyurem for a lillipup, or anything like that. If you want to participate in this:
1. Decide what pokemon you want/what pokemon you want to give to me which I will (possibly) give it away.
2. Find out what your FC (Friend Code) is
3. Comment what pokemon you want/ or will offer, and your FC

You can offer pokemon from other gens, however, you must do the trade in Black/White.

What you are doing is trading, not a giveaway. A giveaway is when you give stuff for free.

A giveaway is when you give stuff for free.

I know, but I am doing a giveaway also. If they want to be kind enough to give me one in return theycan.

I'll accept any Pokémon and give you some cool Pokémon like my Keldeo as I have multiples of them. :P

1. How did you get multiples?

I can trade alot in the future, more when some events happen. But, I can trade.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I see. Well I am a trader also, although at the moment I don't have much since I just bought the game recently. But anyway, hope that in the future we can make some trades eh? Is there anything in particular that you're after?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom