• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Speak Japanese?

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Though who understand the language, I am looking for people to help translate Dragon ball : Super Goku Legend.

It's a SNES game that never made its way to any other territory. however, the game is almost finished, there are 2 portions of translations needed.

Would anyone like to help?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm being serious...
I'm serious. I'm Japanse.

これは私があなたの翻訳者となるすべての日本人に、この夜ですので、私は私はあなたが私を信じなければならない本当の日本の人ですので、いくつかのトランスレータを使用する必要はありませんを参照してください

Edit: Seriously, use Google Translator if you need a translation.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Well we need some translating done for the Japanese text dumps we created. We need them translated to English, not entirely sure on its progress but the guys say there are 2 portions of translating left.

EDIT: And Google doesn't really help. I think the wording is in Kanji.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
PM Pocket Asian. He might be able to help and he was on not that long ago today. Otherwise you could have asked the member Xinnamin but she knows chinese and I don't think japanese

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
PM Pocket Asian. He might be able to help and he was on not that long ago today. Otherwise you could have asked the member Xinnamin but she knows chinese and I don't think japanese

I don't think Pocket Asian is Japanese, but I might be wrong. And I don't think Xinn is Japanese either, but regardless, she never comes to ZD anymore.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Well Pocket Asian does not speak the language, she assumed so because his user name :lol:

I made fun at her for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom