• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite SS Pairing (other than Link X Zelda)?

What is your Favorite SS Pairing (other than Link x Zelda)

• Pipit x Karane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghirahim x Link

• Keet x Kina

• Link x Fi

• Scrapper x Fi

• Groose x Zelda

• Link x Karane

• Link x Orielle

• Link x Kina

• Link x Peatrice

• Groose x Zelda

• Groose x Link

• Total voters

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Ghirahim x Link scares me. Red thread of fate... *shudder*

And, yeah, I'd go with Debbie and Fi or Fi and Scrapper. Either works. ^^

Why isn't Zelda and Impa on the list or Zelda and Hylia?
Zelda and Hylia doesn't even make any sense... I've never even seen that pairing before, and I've seen lots of odd pairings.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Link x Groose is the only thing that actually works in SS; everything else is either hinted to come at an end or is totally ambiguous. :right:

scrapperxfi or pipitxkarane are the best ones but i think scrapperxfi is a better one i really like scrapper althought he's been calling link "master shortpants" thats quite funny.i'm a strong supporter of zelink and really hate any other shipping with link 'n zelda...

Link x Zelda is great, and pretty much canon, but I think I'll have to go with Link x Fi as far as my preference goes. Fi and his relationship, though poorly developed throughout the game, was way more interesting than most Link/partner relationships in the series. I guess I always liked the tsundere romance concept. xP

I actually would have had difficulty choosing that over another pairing that wasn't on the list, though, which is Ghirahim x Demise. Obviously not canon, but I was fascinated by their totally platonic master/servant relationship that yet managed to depict them both enjoying each other's presence. Some kind of abstract romance between them is a fascinating idea to me. Probably the only homosexual relationship that really interests me personally in fiction so far. But it's great, I think.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I actually would have had difficulty choosing that over another pairing that wasn't on the list, though, which is Ghirahim x Demise. Obviously not canon, but I was fascinated by their totally platonic master/servant relationship that yet managed to depict them both enjoying each other's presence. Some kind of abstract romance between them is a fascinating idea to me. Probably the only homosexual relationship that really interests me personally in fiction so far. But it's great, I think.

Okay, you reminded me of another thing that makes Skyward Sword just like another fandom of mine...

I know I've mentioned somewhere before seeing Ghirahim as being much like one of the villains of my favorite anime, Trigun. Ghirahim reminds me a lot of Legato Bluesummers in that. Both are sadistic personalities that enjoy torture, want to wipe out the human race and make uncomfortable comments to the heroes of their respective stories as a form of psychological warfare. Both are also utterly devoted to their masters, whom they percieve as of superior race. Both have a certain "femmy"-ness despite having bodies that are ripped. Both of their masters are heavily-built and supernaturally powerful, and both are devoted even to die for them, smiling/laughing all the way. Legato is about ten times scarier than Ghirahim will ever be, but that's only because Trigun was a sienen manga with few restrictions rather than a "family" game.

There is a master/servant relationship in both, and seeing fans do the same thing with it as people did with the similar relationship in my old fandom (interpreting it as twisted romance) is really some deja vu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom