• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kid Gets Taught Some Manners on Airplane

Zorth

#Scoundrel
LOL, Just found this on YT. This kid apparently cut before everyone else in line to get the best plane seats and was forced by his coach to apologize to all the passengers.

[video=youtube;DP2Dp0rRUw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP2Dp0rRUw4[/video]

Soo, should this be encouraged.. that teachers & coach try to humiliate their students when they do something rude by forcing them to apologize or something?
This was just lol.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Holy crap, that jetbridge looks like the one in DFW Airport. Airserv people should be around. O_O

Anywho, as an Airport Employee, I do not agree with the methodology these people are using. Who gives two butts that the kid is cutting in line? Unless he is stealing the spot of someone who needs additional assistance (i.e wheelchair, aisle chair, the walker thingies), he shouldn't be reprimanded in the slightest of ways -- those people should GROW UP [as I'm sure they're adults...right?] and go get a free seat somewhere else on the plane; there are LOTS of seats on an airplane believe it or not. It isn't like this kid was throwing a temper tantrum (like those damn wheelchair people do from time to time)...

I don't endorse the kid cutting in line, as one bad act typically leads to another, but forcing him to apologize? Utter stupidity. Just tell him that it is a no no and he'll likely never do it again.

Dan

ROFL my fellow Travelers. The way it's written I would of read it anyway, it's hilarious ! xD I bet if thar was on that plane he would of written a script for the boy. A troll slaying script no less aye thar. ;) (He's smiling I can tell)

I think it's more funny than anything, I doubt he learned his lesson. ;p

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
To be honest, I think that it is hard to say. The kid may find it embarrassing, but it will teach him a lesson.
Let's just say it should be used when a student does something really bad. However if it is just some hiccup then no. After all, if they keep forcing kids to do that then that would be the equivalent of child abuse.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
WOah, I lost my post here! But I dont know why.. Anyway, theres no reason to be down Twilight Flame. Anyway, It was funny and he probably deserved it, but in schools it may not be the best decision.

B

ButterBaker

Holy crap, that jetbridge looks like the one in DFW Airport. Airserv people should be around. O_O

Anywho, as an Airport Employee, I do not agree with the methodology these people are using. Who gives two butts that the kid is cutting in line? Unless he is stealing the spot of someone who needs additional assistance (i.e wheelchair, aisle chair, the walker thingies), he shouldn't be reprimanded in the slightest of ways -- those people should GROW UP [as I'm sure they're adults...right?] and go get a free seat somewhere else on the plane; there are LOTS of seats on an airplane believe it or not. It isn't like this kid was throwing a temper tantrum (like those damn wheelchair people do from time to time)...

I don't endorse the kid cutting in line, as one bad act typically leads to another, but forcing him to apologize? Utter stupidity. Just tell him that it is a no no and he'll likely never do it again.

Well, the airport I go to assign seats. Sort of screws everything up when someone refuses to get out of your seat.

Fig

The Altruist
Though it was funny, the punishment does fit the crime! :xd: I would like to see more of this within this world. It would really change a person's way of thought! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom