• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Red Hot Chili Peppers

It's a fact that they are a good band, perhaps great in some peoples' minds. I do listen to two of their songs a lot though. These are Dani California and Snow. It's hard for me to decide which I like better out of the two. But I have to say Snow.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
It's a fact that they are a good band, perhaps great in some peoples' minds. I do listen to two of their songs a lot though. These are Dani California and Snow. It's hard for me to decide which I like better out of the two. But I have to say Snow.

These aren't their only great hits, you know. I understand why you like these, though. they are two of my favorites as well. But my favorite RHCP song would have to be "By The Way", which was on their album "By the Way".

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Not my favourite band, but a great band nonetheless.
While I love Dani California, Snow, and By the Way a lot, my favourite RHCP song is Breaking the Girl. There's something about the song that I find captivating.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I like their albums until the "By the Way" one, wich i also like. I didn't like Stadium Arcadium, apart from the first single.

My favorite songs by them are:

Cabron, Scar tissue, Road Trippin(awesome memories it brings back),Savior, Zephyr Song and Otherside.

Shnappy

derp
They are an awesome band. Though I can't say they're in my favorite, or even top 5, but they have some great music out there. I love the Stadium Arcadium album, and Snow (Hey Oh) has to be somewhere on my list for the greatest songs of all time. Awesome song.

As I am sure other people agree, Red Hot Chili Peppers is a great band but I have other bands that I prefer, I find that as time goes on I change my mind of which band I like most and I am sure many people are the same.

Anyway, Back on topic, I like there music (Even though that have some wacky vidoes :lol:), I listened to different songs at different times over and over again, I only have two of their albums but I still see myself as a big fan as I still listen to thier music on Youtube. I only think I have listened to one song of thier that I don't like and that was Cabron (I think it is called that).

They used to be my absolute favorite. Now, since I have been heavily leaning more towards alternative and hard rock with my band, they aren't my absolute favorite, but definitely still up there. Flea is an awesome bass player. I learned the "slap and pop" style from watching him and playing RHCP's songs. His was a bit different than the original, anyone who plays bass knows what I mean. But it was good, and aggressive. RHCP has great energy in their songs, even when a lot of them are mellowed out. I went and seen them in concert once in Ohio. One of the best concerts I've ever been too. It was so wild.

Austin

Austin
They're a great band, but Anthony Kiedis (singer) is a gigantic d-bag. He claimed that Mike Patton was imitating his style. Mike Patton has covered all genres from punk to opera, while Kiedis took 20 years to learn to sing. And he still sounds the same on every track. But, beyond him, they're pretty good. Flea is a bass god (the intro to Higher Ground never fails to amaze me) and they've done well to make themselves still relevant nearly 30 years after their debut album.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Listened to them in high school a bit, but not a ton. My favorite song was probably "Otherside" or "Californication". I haven't listened to them in years, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom