• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Champion

Your Favorite Champion

• Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lance

• Steven

• Wallace

• Cynthia

• Alder

• Total voters

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum? I hope you guys are having a great day! :D

In the main games of the Pokémon franchise, players eventually must challenge the Champion of the player's region. The main topic for this thread is discuss which is your personal favorite Champion. I like them all, but I would have to go with Blue, Steven, and Alder. Here are my reasons.

Blue: He's your rival and the only rival to become the Champion. It feels great to beat him in a final battle for Pokémon Champion!He is very determined to take the player down, but in the end, fails to achieve his goal. He's cool because he accepts his loss to the player, even though he despises the player for life. :lol:
Steven: He's a guy who's obsessed with rare stones and always looks forward to help you out against Team Magma/Team Aqua/Both. His specialty is Steel Type Pokémon, a type that I love to train! ^^
Alder: He's actually a friend to the player and is always giving advice to the player. He's also always informing the player what to do in his/her journey if they ever want to battle against him. :D

Who's your personal favorite Champion? Please comment and explain your reasons why you like him/her. I would like to thank everyone who took the time to read this post that I decided to create for all of you! ^^ I want to wish you guys a nice day today! Have a great summer!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Does Red in Crystal Version count? He's my favorite for the simple reason of his Pokemon. I love where he resides in the game, I just...I just love him. He's an amazing challenge, in my opinion.

Fig

The Altruist
Does Red in Crystal Version count? He's my favorite for the simple reason of his Pokemon. I love where he resides in the game, I just...I just love him. He's an amazing challenge, in my opinion.

Darn it! I wanted to add him and some others, but my computer is being deformed right now! I'll see if a Moderator may help.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Blue: Didn't mind.
Lance: Didn't mind.
Steven: Didn't mind.
Wallace: fabulous Didn't mind.
Cynthia: Didn't mind.
Alder: Didn't mind.
Iris: WHY IS SHE THE CHAMPION?! WHY?!?!!!

Ahem, Blue, Alder, Steven, and Cynthia are probably my favorites. I liked their Pokemon choices and roles in their own games.
•Blue, you're long time rival, rash, but knows what he's doing.
•Alder, a wise and knowledgeable man.
•Steven, a smart and helpful man who means only good.
•Cynthia, a smart, wise, and helpful woman who wants the best for her region and trainers.
All together, I preferred Cynthia. I really liked her Pokemon choices, and personality.

Alder: Didn't mind.
Iris: WHY IS SHE THE CHAMPION?! WHY?!?!!!

I approve and agree with WHY IS SHE THE CHAMPION?! WHY?!?!!! If there were a new champion in B/W2 Why not Drayden, Why Iris though?!? In my opinion I would choose Drayden or Chili/Cress/Cilan to be the champion. If it were up to me, I would make it to where you had to fight Chili, Cress, and Cilan if they were the champion.(You would have to fight them all).

Dan

Blue... Only because he's what I love in a rival. A complete jerk, he's always one step ahead of you, and when you find out he's the champion you want to take him down.
Cynthia most likely second I found her the second most rememberable anyway. Although I'll admit their is Lance but I just found him a bit dull compared to Cynthia. (Okay it's probably because she's female)

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Blue was always a fun champion to fight. I was a little upset to see him as a gym leader in Soul Silver.

Lance and Wallace highly relied on one type and I therefore thought of them as very weak Pokemon champions. I'm disappointed that Iris is the champion in Black 2 and White 2. She was underwhelming to say the least in the original Generation V games. Steven was alright but his Pokemon levels were fairly low for a champion. Alder was very balanced but when I found out his strongest Pokemon was Volcarona, I was like seriously?! Nevertheless, a level 77 beast is amazing. Cynthia and Blue, however, take the cake for me.

I didn't hold any special attachment towards the Sinnoh Region but Cynthia was different. She disguised her position as the champion very well throughout and actually cared for the Pokemon ecosystem of the region. Her party was extremely balanced with Spiritomb and Garchomp standing out as the most notable.

With Blue it was obvious from the beginning that he was the Champion. That certainly didn't make the final champion battle against him any less epic and certainly contributed the full circle completion I felt after topping the best in Kanto. And then the rematch with him in the Gen I remakes...words cannot describe the difficulty of the challenge.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I would have to say with all of the champions so far I would have to pick either Cynthia or Steven. I don't know, but for some reason those two are the most rememberable for me. I was not too happy when I found out that Steven was replaced by Wallace, but what are you going to do. At least you can face Steven at the end of Pokemon Emerald.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Ahh Cynthia. How cool is she?! All the champions are pretty hard & are pretty cool, but she takes the cake! Steven is my 2nd favorite because he is refered to in the furture games. In D/P/Pt the guy that gives you his house in the resort area said a guy who collected rare stones use to live there
In HG/SS, you see him twice. Once to show u a picture of Latias/Latios & another to give u a Hoenn starter.

Despite bragging about Steven, Cynthia is still my favorite

Yey ! So many votes for Cynthia. :lol:
Cynthia was a very calm and remained her cool, she was polite, friendly and charming. :lol:

univpark

Heart of Steel
Cynthia is awesome. In more ways than I can count. And...SHE USES A GARCHOMP, WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED!? (Well...Empoleon.)

I also like Steven a lot, that may be because I love the Steel type, or I collect rocks, or maybe it's just because he was the first Champion I ever beat. *shrug* He's way better than Wallace, hands down. I was pretty disappointed at that change, but you could face him later...And then he was stronger than Wallace, so... ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom