• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Alternate Skyward Sword Boss

How? They later changed Ganondorf's design in TP. It was art for TP and TP only. I don't see how "forgetting about it" has anything to do with this. Especially since Ganny wouldn't have fit in SS.

Its not completely about how he would of fit but that the design could still be used, maybe not for skyward sword or twilight primces but could be used for another Zelda game.

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
Don't forget that Ganondorf wasn't born until thousands of years later. I don't think that Nintendo would put a character who looks like the main Zelda antagonist, but isn't, in a Zelda game where said Zelda antagonist doesn't even exist yet. Not that and have Demise.

But then again, it'd be sweet if Ganondorf looked like that in a future Zelda game.

I really think the concept should be used, it doesnt have to be in skyward sword of course but the concept be used in a new game would be incredible.

That concept art doesn't really fit for me as a suitable boss to replace Demise in Skyward Sword or bosses for the matter. It works better in a Zelda game where Ganondorf was old and dying, perhaps drained of his power and he intends to find a way to make himself young again much like the Joker from Arkham City. If I have to change the boss design for Demise, I'll give him some kind of battle armor that resembles Demise in the cave paintings, with three horns sticking out and shrouded in shadows.

That concept art doesn't really fit for me as a suitable boss to replace Demise in Skyward Sword or bosses for the matter. It works better in a Zelda game where Ganondorf was old and dying, perhaps drained of his power and he intends to find a way to make himself young again much like the Joker from Arkham City. If I have to change the boss design for Demise, I'll give him some kind of battle armor that resembles Demise in the cave paintings, with three horns sticking out and shrouded in shadows.

I love it! Great idea dude!

I like Ghirahim for boss. Ganon's a good idea but not the best.

You and that Ghirahim, oh boy. :D

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
i was hoping that in Hero Mode that after you beat Demise, he would be a boss. The ending plays, but Ganon drops out of the sky and fights you, floating and sometimes playing dead man's volley. It would take place in Skyloft. The WHOLE Place is the arena. Dead-Man's Volley ball does 1/2 heart, punch does 2, Sword does 3 hearts and an attack where jolts of dark energy raise and strike you. Each One doing FOUR Hearts of damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom