• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Intimidating Character in SS?

Most "Intimidant" Skyward Sword character

• Gaepora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghirahim

• Fire Dragon

• Thunder Dragon

• Water Dragon

• Stalmaster

• Levias

• Silent Realm Guardian

• Moblin

• Demise

• Groose

• Batreaux

• Scervo/Dreadfuse

• Gorko

• Bucha

• Impa

• Skipper

• Fledge (¿

• Total voters

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
The Sacred Realm guardians, they scared the crap out of me every time i moved, Demise was a close seclond, him being the king of demons and all. :)

P

Pumley

Most intimidating...
To fight: Demise
Just Over-all Intimidating: Silent Realm Guardian
:P

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
Impa really scared me. In the scene after you fight Scaldera, she just whips around and gives you the evil eye. I felt like she thought of Link as nothing more than a simple child, and she didn't seem to believe he could help Zelda. Impa just looked and acted so powerful and all-knowing in that scene, and the fact that she points out fault in Link means she probably wouldn't have been scared to aggrivate him and take him in a fight. Impa's unwavering confidence would make almost anyone think twice before back-talking to her.

U

Unikat

Silent Realm Gaurdians. They chase after you no matter what and you are defencless! One hit and they shatter your spirit! That's what nightmares are made of.

Z

ZeldaKingTonsor

Id have to say Demise. Just because hes the embodyment of evil and is like afreeking pimped up version of Ganondorf on steroids. Ghirahim is just gay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom