• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poll: Should There Be a 'Zelda Day'

Poll: Should There Be a 'Zelda Day'

• Yes best idea EVER

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it wouldn't work

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you think there should be a Zelda day? it could be a public holiday. I've got an idea for the dates each year starting from 2013 onwards. It would be console games only

February 21st 2013 - The day When the first Zelda game came out

January 14th 2014 - The day When Zelda II came out

November 21st 2015 - the Day when link to the past came out

June 6, 2016 - The day when Link's Awakening came out

November 21st 2017 - The Day when OOT

April 27, 2018 - The day when MM came out

December 13th 2019 - When The Wind Waker Came Out

November 19th 2020 - When TP came out

November 18th 2021 - When SS came out

Then it returns to the first one if no new Zelda games come out.

Dan

Oh but Links awakening is a handheld game. And what about the CD-I games
I do like the sound of another holiday, especially celebrating a superb franchise such as Zelda. :D

Dan

Because the handheld games are not really that good. There not better than the Console game. And there are many worst ideas than this.

I thought it would have better reception than this.

I'm sure a lot of people would disagree with you there, if that's your opinion then fair enough. ;)
A lot of the console games have been ported to the handhelds as well. What about a mini holiday for the handheld games. ;)

I would really like a Zelda holiday, but I don't think it should be based off of different release dates. I think that since there is a lot of 3's within the games that it should be March 3rd. Then it would be the 3rd month on the 3rd day. Either that or just have the whole month of March a Zelda month.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
this is the best idea since bread:yes:

I would love a Zelda-themed holiday :) everyone should also get the day off of both school and work so that they may go home and play the Zelda game of that day ;)

Or why can't they have a Nintendo Day celebrating Nintendo. But David Cameron wouldn't do it.

Nintendo has been making people happy since it started, from children to teenagers to adults to old men in there 80's. So WHY CAN'T THEY DO IT

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Officaial Zelda day on febuary 21 every year, cosplayers crowd the steets and the honerable president sings the Zeldaliangence.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I already celebrate February 21st as my own personal Zelda day. This would just make it more official and give me a better excuse to play video games all day. :P

Dan

Or why can't they have a Nintendo Day celebrating Nintendo. But David Cameron wouldn't do it.

Nintendo has been making people happy since it started, from children to teenagers to adults to old men in there 80's. So WHY CAN'T THEY DO IT

True but so have many companies. There just aren't enough days of the year to go around. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom