• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Majora's Mask!! Moon?

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Soooooo... I was wondering when the moon starts coming down you should go to clock town, right? I let the moon come down in because i was in the middle of the first temple and had to restart from the beggining, can this be prevented by going to clocktown and fighting Skull Kid?

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
No, but after beating a temple do you get to save then, because other wise woudnt you have to beat all the dungeons in three days?

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
There is no way to stop the moon from falling other than playing the Song of Time (or facing Skull Kid after clearing all the temples). The only way to give yourself more time is to play the inverted song of time, which will slow down the progression of time.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
After you beat a dungeon, play the song of time. If you beat the boss, it counts as beating the temple.
He's right. After you defeat a boss, you'll be able to pick up the remains of that boss, which is proof you cleared that dungeon even though things in that area will return to the way they were before in that area after you play the Song of Time.

No, but after beating a temple do you get to save then, because other wise woudnt you have to beat all the dungeons in three days?

You can save whenever you like and anything you pick up will be saved. Basically if it goes in your inventory then you'll have it on the dawn of the first day. So the easiest way to play the game is to just use the Song of Time every time you pick up something important. If you really want to beat all 4 dungeons in 3 days though, I can tell you how.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Crtain things you have, you keep when you play the song of time (ex. all of your masks, the equipment you've gained, and the remains of bosses you've defeated. Plus you still know the songs you've learned.)

The game only saves in 2 ways. 1, it saves whenever you play the song of time and go back to day 1. if you play the song of time, do stuff, then quit, itl just bring you back to when you first wen back to day 1. Or you could use the owl statues, but those only work once (if you save nd quit w the statue, then return then quit, it wont bring you back to the statue.)

So the only way to deal with the moon is playing the song of time, or playing the oath to order after u have all of the boss remains during the little skull kid fight thing. After you beat a temple, you should play the song of time to return to day 1 so you can save that boss remains

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
You can save whenever you like and anything you pick up will be saved. Basically if it goes in your inventory then you'll have it on the dawn of the first day. So the easiest way to play the game is to just use the Song of Time every time you pick up something important. If you really want to beat all 4 dungeons in 3 days though, I can tell you how.

I"m semi interested in a 3 day run, excluding the first cycle of course. I just got 80% of all masks/ heart containers in 1 cycle though, sadly i ran out of time, and messed up by beating the ocean temple before playing the song at the band leader. But i'd be interested in just a do all 3 dungeons in the same cycle from the start, Is it even possible/ whats the most efficient way about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom