• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Had Your Heart Broken?

It was My first Gilfriend was cheating on me but used me as a cover to not make people think she was doing anything with him.

I have a small trust issue when it comes to relationships. It makes me CLINGY.

I therefore establish trust BEFORE pursuing a relationship

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
It was My first Gilfriend was cheating on me but used me as a cover to not make people think she was doing anything with him.

I have a small trust issue when it comes to relationships. It makes me CLINGY.

I therefore establish trust BEFORE pursuing a relationship

That's a bummer, on both counts. I learned that friendship was essential before being in a relationship. It really cut down on the trust problems that I had. Hopefully the third time is the charm for you :)

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
yeah, ive had my heart broken. back in high school, senior year. her parents didnt like me and made dumb rules to make it hard for us to make it work. we werent allowed to hang out outside of school unless it was at her house with her parents home. we couldnt go to the movies, out to dinner, nothing. we found ways to hang out obviously and someone (i think it was her ex) like took a picture of us hanging out at a friends house through the window and showed it to her mom. she immediately told her she couldnt be with me anymore and threatened to make her go live with her dad if she continued to see me. to this day we still talk from time to time and to this day she will still tell me shes in love with me. i was hurt for a while but eventually got used to it. sometimes it still stings to think about, but thats life. shes changed so much that shes not the same girl i fell in love with. thats the truly heartbreaking part. loving someone who loses themself and cant even see it.

S

Stephanie

Relationships: No
Friendships: Yes

One of my BEST friends that I've known for 6 years has been a jerk lately, she's obsessed with her boyfriend. She doesn't seem to want to hang out with me anymore. The last time I was at her house I came home crying because she and her boyfriend ditched me the whole time. Every time I caught up with them they would leave me again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had the same type of problem the Steph has had.

My best friend switched schools because it was too far to drive each day, after that we still hung out a lot. After a few months he stopped talking to me. I still see him often but he never pays any attention to me. It's almost like he has forgotten me.

My heart breaks every time I have to go back to Australia without my wife.

My heart has been broken before in the past, by girls. Mainly girls who play, lead me on and poop me out afterwards.

Though, I'm glad I'm married now.

Z

Zelda Hunter

Hm.... No. Never have, and planning on "never will."

What is it now... 5 months?

Stella3000

Starlight
I have had my heart broken just recently.

I found out that my older bro. (the most epic person in the world, who has been my best friend all my life) is moving out.

^That's not why I'm sad.....if it was I'd be some kind of creep. lol.

The fact that he is moving out is great for him and I couldn't be happier for him. Except, there is just one small problem.

He is going to be room mates with a guy from the church we left, and hanging out with other people from that church. (NO my bro is NOT gay.)

However, because he is going to be around these people, my father said that we must now treat him like we are treating them. (We aren't allowed to see or speak with them.)

^THIS has hurt me more than ANYTHING in my life. I have never been so broken. Worst part is, my bro. is moving out in less than two weeks. I have less than two weeks until I will not be able to see or talk to him again!

I don't see why should be agree to obey such a rule, if you really enjoy being around him, I find that really harsh on your dad, specially if he expects you to submissive obey that. Whatever reasons you may have not to talk to the other people, I rarely think may justify to treat him that way. Specially when he is an adult (or close enough). Maybe it is because I can't see the whole thing, but it sounds badly.

Myself, I don't think I feel heartbroken about big disappointments, but right now I think this words kind of matches my feelings, for a while my sweet darling and I will stay in different places. We will reunite again in the future but meanwhile I am trying my best to be strong, since it is a necessary step.

Stella3000

Starlight
I don't see why should be agree to obey such a rule, if you really enjoy being around him, I find that really harsh on your dad, specially if he expects you to submissive obey that. Whatever reasons you may have not to talk to the other people, I rarely think may justify to treat him that way. Specially when he is an adult (or close enough). Maybe it is because I can't see the whole thing, but it sounds badly.

Myself, I don't think I feel heartbroken about big disappointments, but right now I think this words kind of matches my feelings, for a while my sweet darling and I will stay in different places. We will reunite again in the future but meanwhile I am trying my best to be strong, since it is a necessary step.

I don't expect you to understand. You don't know the details about why we aren't having any contact with these people anymore.

That doesn't really matter, though. Understanding why your parents made a rule, and the reason(s) behind the rule is not important.

Understanding that you have to trust them and obey them is what's important.

It is okay, after all I'm not trying to shove my views on this to you, specially when I don't have really any idea of the situation. So, I'll just say that I hope that everything goes all right for your brother and you, I find beautiful, even if I can't apply it that way myself, the faith you have in your parents and that you mind is really set into what you think is the right thing to do.

=====

About the thread, I'll try to add more about my experiences.

I've been feeling heartbroken about certain friendship and group that is every day shattered more and more, I just don't know where do I stand in it, since I hate taking sides.

Right now, I haven't got the hit complete and I am already feeling this way. It is going to be hard to walk in this city without him by my side.

Stella3000

Starlight
Thank you.

Lol, I'm really not one to talk when it comes to "faith in my parents". I have made so many mistakes of not trusting them. So I'm not trying to say things like I'm perfect or anything, Because I'm far from that. However, I'm a strong believer in second chances. Do you know what? Making the mistakes I did, only taught me how much I do indeed need to trust them. Because they are only doing it all for my best interest. That's why I said what I did in my last post. I have come to strongly believe what I said in that post. Sure, I haven't ALWAYS followed it. Although, I plan to from now on. Even though this situation with my brother is a really hard one for me to trust my dad on; if I don't start somewhere, I'm never going to start at all.
I just try to think of it in two ways.

1.) If my bro. is happy, then I'm happy. :)

2.) Things like this happen when we (even though we might not think it) we are ready for them to happen. Meaning, I'm strong enough to go on without him. He has been a great part of my life, but it is time for me to become more stable without the comfort of having him around. All in all, this will just make me stronger.

So, I just try to think of things like this, and take joy in all circumstances.

However, I just found out that he is moving out even sooner. A week from today, to be precise. Even though I try to stay positive, this is all still really hard. I have a week until he is gone, the clock is ticking.

octorok74

TETTAC
I haven't had my heart broken yet. I think I'll wait til I'm out of high school ,when people are more mature for their age, to start looking for that someone. But, friendship-wise, yes, all the time. One day I talk to a friend and the next minute they go off and start talking bad about me. They use anything I say against me, exspecially my love for The Legend of Zelda series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom