• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Supa Random Quick Quiz #42

A

absol44

i would wield the soda can against the first zombie as if it were imprtant then take his weapon:D, and keep wasting zombies, but taking weapons better than the ones i already had. hey! that could make a pretty frackin' awesome flash game...

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Depends in what the soda is... If it's Crit-A-Cola from TF2, I'd kill off probably 30 or so with my fists. Anything else, and... well, I'd probably just panic and run, and if they caught me, I'd probably get maybe 1 with my fist and/or foot, assuming they're Walking Dead style zombies.
I have pathetically low physical ability, because I'm just a nerd who sits around playing music most of the day, so I wouldn't get too far. :P

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
All of them.

A wise rat once said "a weapon is only as good as the arm that wields it". Soda can? No problem.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I would flatten out the can....mold it into an ocarina....play the sun song.....Mwahahahaha now I can take my sweet time dispatching these zombies!!!

I'd say I could kill OVER 9000 before I got bored or sleep deprived.

I don't think I could ever ''realistically'' defeat a zombie without a ranged weapon. I'm not in terribly good shape or athletic and would probably be too scared to do anything but run away as fast as I could. Basically what I'm saying is, I'm the worst person imaginable to be with in a Zombie apocalypse setting.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
This thread's question: How many zombies do you think you could take in a fight, armed only with a soda can, and why? I think I could take 61, based on the fact that I do things daily like baseball and swimming, which strengthen your upper body.

61? That loads. Zombies are as strong as when they were human, they feel no pain and will not stop hunting you until you have been eaten or their brains are destroyed. How would a person go about destroying the brains of 61 zombies?

I reckon 5-7 is a realistic target for me before being bitten, after that a person would deteriorate in health from more injuries, possibly being able to take down another few. Bludgeoning the heads would be very difficult indeed without a baseball bat or similar. A person would have to screw the can into a stabbing device and be able to quickly drive it through the zombies eye socket and into their brain and quickly get it back out for another if that fails killing the zombies would be pretty much impossible without a proper weapon. Wrestling with the zombies will be incredibly tiring if one grabs you. I reckon my estimates are pretty accurate for myself who goes to the gym for 1 1/2 hour sessions 4 times a week. I think hardly anyone would be able to realistically kill a zombie with a soda can and most who could would get to about 2 before being bitten. For dispatching zombies a weapon with more range is pretty much essential if you want to live.

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
61? That loads. Zombies are as strong as when they were human, they feel no pain and will not stop hunting you until you have been eaten or their brains are destroyed. How would a person go about destroying the brains of 61 zombies?

I reckon 5-7 is a realistic target for me before being bitten, after that a person would deteriorate in health from more injuries, possibly being able to take down another few. Bludgeoning the heads would be very difficult indeed without a baseball bat or similar. A person would have to screw the can into a stabbing device and be able to quickly drive it through the zombies eye socket and into their brain and quickly get it back out for another if that fails killing the zombies would be pretty much impossible without a proper weapon. Wrestling with the zombies will be incredibly tiring if one grabs you. I reckon my estimates are pretty accurate for myself who goes to the gym for 1 1/2 hour sessions 4 times a week. I think hardly anyone would be able to realistically kill a zombie with a soda can and most who could would get to about 2 before being bitten. For dispatching zombies a weapon with more range is pretty much essential if you want to live.
Wow, dude, total buzzkil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom