• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Game of All Time?

Oh so did I till Tetris decided it had enough of me and broke on me

I suggest you treat your games better. It would not of broken had you treated it like it was your own child. Possessions may not be important but that doesn't mean we can't look after them like our own.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I suggest you treat your games better. It would not of broken had you treated it like it was your own child. Possessions may not be important but that doesn't mean we can't look after them like our own.

But I treated it like my baby D: I treated it too much like my baby and hugged it to dead. My hands are not always that tight in their grip. Especially not when you sneeze and play the game

Ventus

Mad haters lmao

Dude, how did you ever get the notion that it was Vee's fault her game broke? It's Tetris, and it's an old game at that. Only if you use the best of care can you possibly keep an old game from dying (I have experience). Please, tell me you're not serious.

Dude, how did you ever get the notion that it was Vee's fault her game broke? It's Tetris, and it's an old game at that. Only if you use the best of care can you possibly keep an old game from dying (I have experience). Please, tell me you're not serious.

Do not patisserie me. Games do not break for no reason.

Man, I can't even choose one. Here are some that I consider my favorite.

Half-Life 1/2 because of the story and shooting fun-fun
Ocarina of Time because of the nostalgia
Fallout 3 because I love sci-fi, post-apocalyptic and open world games
Shadow of the Colossus because reasons

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Favorite PC Game: SimCity 2000
Favorite NES Game: Final Fantasy
Favorite SNES Game: Super Mario RPG
Favorite Game Boy Game: Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow
Favorite Game Boy Color Game: Dragon Warrior Monsters
Favorite N64 Game: Ocarina of Time
Favorite Gamecube Game: Tales of Symphonia
Favorite Wii Game: Skyward Sword

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Chrono Trigger is my favourite game, ever. The story was fantastic, the replay value is infinite, the graphics have aged well, the OST was memorable (Frog's Theme, Schala's Theme tends to get stuck in my head for weeks at a time), and the characters are still just as endearing as the first time I played it.

Ocarina of Time is a very close second. It's like Chrono Trigger in every regard, save for the graphics.

I honestly cant say =/ I enjoy so many that i cant think of which is my all time favourite :P and am sure they will be many more games to come that i'll love :)

My favorite game would have to be Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland. Totori was my first adventure into the Atelier series and I was instantly hooked during the first hour of gameplay. The game focused around alchemy and time management, where adventuring outside your workshop and performing alchemy would take a certain amount of days. The game gives you three years to do the initial things, and then an extra two years for more. The time system in the game is very lenient, and a newcomer can pick this game up without feeling intimidated.

Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland was one of the first games in quite a while that I really tried to go out of my way to get my hands on. I actually wrote a blog post about it. I ended up using a quarter of a tank of gas visiting different Gamestops, and revisiting some, to see if they had any premium copies left. I eventually had to resort to purchasing online, and had to spend an extra ten dollars. However, the sixty dollars spent on this game was well worth it, even though at that point I knew nothing about it, or the series as a whole.

Atelier Totori is also one of the first games in quite a while that had me playing for longer sessions. Most games I played at the time I could hardly play for an hour, but Totori was played for at least three hours per sitting. It seemed I could never put the game down. The gameplay was great, and felt very rewarding when it came to getting a good ending. There was even a time in the game that almost made me cry. The game had what I believe to be a great soundtrack, especially the opening and ending themes. There was nothing that I disliked about this game.

It was a hard decision to make, whether or not to talk about Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland or Super Mario Bros., but after thinking it over, my love for Super Mario Bros. just couldn't compare to how much I loved Totori.

Kyros 676

The Ultimate Hero
I have two favorite video game series... but I can't really pick out an individualized game... So my two favorite game SERIES are...
1. Sonic the Hedgehog series
1. The Legend of Zelda series
(yes they are tied for first)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom