• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Majora Come Back?

Majora won't come back because the mask salemen had the majora mask at the end MM so there is no way majora can come back unless the mask saleman puts on the mask.
The Happy Mask Salesman stated that the evil had left the mask (likely because Link kicked the crap out of it,) so even if he put on the mask, it wouldn't possess him. And if it could possess him, it could just get stolen again by someone, like with the Skull Kid.

Either way, just because the evil left the mask doesn't mean it's gone. It could easily still be floating around, or waiting to be revived.

Another possibility is a prequel to MM rather that a sequel. Perhaps where you play as Fierce Deity Link? Just a thought.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
As Zemen said, unless Termina is involved then no. I am NOT a mm fan but there are alot of people (who have actually understood the game whereas I have not) who are, so for the sake of their die-hard love for the game majora should just be reveared as a sacred game. Most sequels (not all) just ruin the game for me. However, if a game took place IN TERMINA LALALALALA then that would be FANTASTICAL :D

A

AeroCanyon

I think Majora should come back,Ganon came back at least 5 times(and no,I didn't count)

G

garato

The Happy Mask Salesman stated that the evil had left the mask (likely because Link kicked the crap out of it,) so even if he put on the mask, it wouldn't possess him. And if it could possess him, it could just get stolen again by someone, like with the Skull Kid.

Either way, just because the evil left the mask doesn't mean it's gone. It could easily still be floating around, or waiting to be revived.

Another possibility is a prequel to MM rather that a sequel. Perhaps where you play as Fierce Deity Link? Just a thought.

just because the evil left the mask does not mean its gone... I mean thats like saying If someones sole left there body then they would be gone forever. majoras sole could (im gussing) find a host an live of him/her like a parasite (can you say voldamort?)

If Majora were to return what would his evil plan be?
He already tried to make the Moon fall.
Would he try to make the sun fall, if he appeared in another Zelda game?

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
If Majora were to return what would his evil plan be?
He already tried to make the Moon fall.
Would he try to make the sun fall, if he appeared in another Zelda game?

That is not a good excuse for Majora not to return. We know that Majora is capable of more.
Majora is also known for multitudes of psychological torture, she could be like the Joker of Zelda if she tries.

And garato, when I say "she" I mean she.

just because the evil left the mask does not mean its gone... I mean thats like saying If someones sole left there body then they would be gone forever. majoras sole could (im gussing) find a host an live of him/her like a parasite (can you say voldamort?)
I know. That's exactly what I was saying.

Just because Majora's spirit, evil, etc. left the mask, doesn't mean that Majora itself is gone. We could easily see it again, just not in a mask... or at least the same mask.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
i wish they would but i don't see how they could fit it in future games unless they make a direct sequel to MM

Well you have a point there, but think. What if Majora had decided to take revenge on not just link but Hylians in total. She seems to have no problems taking out her anger on everyone, and I mean everyone. She never targets a specific person and always goes for everything.

As much as I'd like to see Majora return, no. I think he was just oneo f those thnigs meant to be used once, and once only. One of those standalone bosses that probably won't return. No, I don't think he's coming back.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
As much as I'd like to see Majora return, no. I think he was just oneo f those thnigs meant to be used once, and once only. One of those standalone bosses that probably won't return. No, I don't think he's coming back.

just for clarification, the question was "should majora come back" not "do you think majora will come back"

also, Vaati wasnt meant to be a recurring antagonist, but he is an established one now and im sure we will see more of him. why cant majora make a sweet new debut?

C

cyko49

I think Majora and Termina should be left alone. The dark themes that make up the storyline of "Majora's Mask" were extraordinary and ahead of their time, but any return Termina could only harm its rich back story and the return of Majora would only nullify said themes. On the other hand, if a new villain with the same (or similar) psychotic characteristics was introduced then LoZ could finally begin to move away from the tiring repetitiveness of the series' villains at this point in time.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
It's weird because if you think about it, Majora is the only antagonist to only appear in one Zelda game. The only exception is Bellum from PH but there hasn't been a new Zelda game since PH so for all we know, Bellum could return in ST or whatever console game will be coming out. Other than that exception, Majora is the only one hit wonder. I wonder if that means we may see him/her again. I think that another Termina game is long overdue. Maybe a game where there is like a specific Link JUST for Termina (and it's not the Hyrule Link). Maybe someone who is living on the legend of the hero who saved Termina from Majora originally. He wouldn't be a ToC bearer or anything, just a kid who wants to save Termina, with a return visit from Majora.

octorok74

TETTAC
If Majora came back, that would be awesome. I think that maybe Link should be able to go back in time to where the mask was used for hexing rituals and Majora was at it's full power. Then Link would have to face Majora at the peak of his/her power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom