• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Donkey Kong Country Game

Best Donkey Kong Country Game

• Donkey Kong Country

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest

• Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble

• Donkey Kong Country Returns

• Total voters

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
The Donkey Kong Country series is one of my favorite series of all times. DK64 is also up there, but it's 3D and not 2D. Simply put, what do you think is the best Donkey Kong Country game? Personally I believe that Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest was the best.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I'm also a diehard DKC fan. I think it's one of the best series in the gaming industry.

Personally, I think Donkey Kong Country Returns is the best in the series. It took all the strong points from the previous DKC games and combined them into a perfect Donky Kong game. It's by far, the funnest game in the series, imo.

I still need DKCR my favourite so far form the DKC series is DKC2 with Diddy and Dixie on the Pirate ship, that game had a lot of good memories and some awesome music, the gameboy version wasn't bad either. and of course i love DKC but i didn't like DKC3 too much, it just depressed me somehow and it made me feel awful to play. The graphics were phenomenal though.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
My only complaint with DKC Returns were the motion controls. They felt kind of forced an unnatural in the game. Also I miss the Kremlings and K.Rool. Damn you Microsoft for take RARE away from Nintendo! That being said Retro is the new RARE and I love them. I just wish they both worked for Nintendo.

Fig

The Altruist
Donkey Kong Country Returns is by far the best DKC in the series! I loved the two player mode in that game! I also enjoyed the difficulty of as the game progresses! That game was intense!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The second one was the best. It is still one of my favourites today, the musc, controlls, level design and secrets all added up to make a great game. Games as good as this are pretty RARE.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
DKC2, definitely. The duo of Diddy and Dixie Kong make for some pretty unique gameplay opportunities (that hair-twirlin' move is a life-saver), the worlds themselves are unique (c'mon, there's a carnival in a swamp), and the music is insanely memorable. *Listens to Bramble Blast*

I'm going with DKC Returns as my first choice with DKC 1 and DKC 2 being tied as my second choice because they're both so good I can't decide which one I like better.

DKC 3 was horrible though, IMO. Ugh.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I'm going with DKC Returns as my first choice with DKC 1 and DKC 2 being tied as my second choice because they're both so good I can't decide which one I like better.

DKC 3 was horrible though, IMO. Ugh.

DKC3 was not horrible, it was just different. I still really enjoy that one just not as much as some of the others. I would say I actually play three about an equal amount as I do the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom