• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite SS Pairing (other than Link X Zelda)?

What is your Favorite SS Pairing (other than Link x Zelda)

• Pipit x Karane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghirahim x Link

• Keet x Kina

• Link x Fi

• Scrapper x Fi

• Groose x Zelda

• Link x Karane

• Link x Orielle

• Link x Kina

• Link x Peatrice

• Groose x Zelda

• Groose x Link

• Total voters

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I think Link and Zelda are good just staying friends.
But...they found Hyrule together...Hylia wouldnt have chosen them if they didnt have chemistry. They're destined to start that special bloodline...and like it xD Because even goddesses know how much arranged marriages suck.

I agree that Pipit and Karane should be together, and Fi x Ghirahim would be hilarious.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I'm a really big ZeLinker, but Skyward Sword is the only game I'll admit to the pairing having a good chance of actually happening. With the other games in the series, I just see Link and Zelda as cute together -- there's really no canonical evidence that's enough to support the pairing. The ZeLink in SS was pretty obvious, but as always, it's up to each person's interpretation of the story. I'd love to see Link and Zelda end up together canonically, but I know a lot of others wouldn't, so really I think it's a better idea to keep things the way they are when it comes to romance in the series.

I don't argue with canon couples, so Pipit and Karane are sorta just there for me.

I don't exactly support Fi x Ghirahim. Sure, they're both sword spirits, but does that necessarily mean that they should be together? That's like saying Groose and Peatrice should be together because they're both humans. (Nothing against the pairing; it's just that that reasoning seems a little... silly.)

Although, I agree. If Fi x Ghirahim happened for whatever reason, it would be the most hilarious thing. Imagine Fi giving Ghirahim a statistical reading for every single thing he does...

Dragoncat

If Fi x Ghirahim happened for whatever reason, it would be the most hilarious thing. Imagine Fi giving Ghirahim a statistical reading for every single thing he does...
Yeah, lol, and if sword spirits can breed...

*baby cries in the middle of the night*

Fi: There's a 100% chance that it's your turn. A 50% chance that he's hungry, and a 50% chance that he needs changed. If he needs changed, there's a 100% chance that you're going to take care of that because I did last time.

Ghirahim: -_- Okay okay okay... *mutters* I swear if I hear one more percentage I'm going to scream...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I fully support this link and Zelda, but if link wanted to get with peatrice, Groose should go with Zelda since I think he really does love her.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I would have loved to see Link and Zelda as a couple. I will not be fulfilled as a human being until I see a Zelda game where Link and Zelda are deeply in love with each other. Skyward Sword was the closest in representing that.

Dragoncat

I fully support this link and Zelda, but if link wanted to get with peatrice, Groose should go with Zelda since I think he really does love her.
Groose has a crush on Zelda at the beginning of the game, but later, that doesnt look like the case. He accepts the fact that Link and Zelda are pretty much made for each other. Someone on DA(deviant art) said Groose x Peatrice might work, and someone else on DA paired Peatrice with Cawlin. The second pairing makes a bit more sense(the two broken hearts), but the first pairing isnt too farfetched either...either way, anyone who wants to date Peatrice would have to get through her dad first...that would be a hurdle.

Atticus: Who on earth is Debbie? And lol, Groose x Grannie/Impa...I've actually heard that one before. But does it really make sense? Big age difference there, at least with Grannie, and I saw their relationship as more of a wise elder/troubled youth sort of thing.

Last edited:

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Lol! No, I dont think Pipit's mom is cougaring at all. She's just lazy...

But Pipit's dad isn't shown, and neither is Peatrice's mom. Hmm...
lol-you're right. they should hook up then. it's not like there's a lot to choose from in sky loft. beggars can't be choosers Mallara. it's either him or gondo and gondo is in love with his grease. Sparrot is the 40 year virgin, so he wouldn't work out. The eyes prob. scare the girls off. Maybe Batreaux once he transforms into a human?

Dragoncat

Well...she obviously got some love before. Pipit exists. He wouldnt otherwise. I like to think his father is one of the rescue knights. You know, those guys that catch you when you fall off the island. Which is where he got his responsible personality from. There's a fat chance that he'd turn out that way if the only parent he had in his life was a lazy slob. So to make a long story short, Mallara probably already has a love interest: the father of her son.

I was originally against Nintendo showing explicit relationships in their Zelda games, but Groose and Zelda are simply perfect for eachother.

I wanted her to kiss him, hug him, or show some sign of intimate affection towards him. Tragically, she didn't :(.

Fig

The Altruist
I was waiting for someone to post about the possible couples found in Skyward Sword, thanks sailormars109! :3
It's true that there are many signs for possible couples depending on what the player does. I personally believe in the following couples that could have a possibility of being formed:

Link and Zelda
Pipit and Karane
Groose and Zelda
Cawlin and Karane (if the player did the side quest correctly by Cawlin's terms)

As for Fi and Ghirahim? I guess they could be a thing, that is, if they ever confront each other. I'm saying this because whenever Link confronts Ghirahim, Fi is in her sword form, and whenever Link doesn't confront Ghirahim, Fi would eventually appear in her normal form. It would be funny to see those two become a couple! XD :P :D

Me and Impa =] no one else can have her, everyone else can have everyone else, i'm having Impa. (not old impa)

and just to mix things up how about pipit and that guy's sister who you have to take the medicine to...

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Who on earth is Debbie?

Debbie was what the fandom called Ghirahim before his name was released.

I would have also shipped Link's Loftwing and Zelda's Loftwing. Of course, that was before I found out that Zelda's Loftwing was male, and then my dreams of them having lots of baby Loftwings shattered. ;_;

Dragoncat

I would have also shipped Link's Loftwing and Zelda's Loftwing. Of course, that was before I found out that Zelda's Loftwing was male, and then my dreams of them having lots of baby Loftwings shattered. ;_;
xD Well, Link and Zelda can have baby humans/hylians. Not lots of them though...they're not that crazy couple on TV with like 16 kids.

But yeah, wouldnt it be cool if Zelda's loftwing was female? Then the riders and loftwings could have the same amount of offspring, and there'd be no trouble finding loftwings for the Link x Zelda kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom