• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boss Ideas for Next Zelda Game.

Okay, what about a black knight? I don't mean like a Darknut or Ironknuckle. This would be one of the main villains, if not the main villain of the game. Like Ghirahim, you have 1:1 sword battle but his attacks are more brutal yet complex. You need to not only memorize his technique, but out think him.

An Ice Giant boss. The first phase could be you like destroying it piece by piece with a cannon weapon maybe. Then the next phase you could engage it with a sword fight. Like if he sings down, you sing up and break his sword with each hit.

D

Dungeonmaster50

The Next Zelda game, Boss 1

For the next Zelda game, this is the first boss:

Boss 1: Skullitek, Skulltulla King
Temple\Dungeon: Skulltulla Cavern
Attacks; Spider Webs, Charging, Skulltulla's
Difficulty: ******
Effects: Grappling Hook, Sword
Description: A 15 feet 8 inch black spider with 10 eyes.
Spoils: <3

Last edited by a moderator:
a zelda game where link grows big like he did using the giants mask and the boss would be dark link just as big he has same moves and items as you that would be cool

I think a ice based battle that was kind of like argorok would be cool! Instead of the hookshot you use fire arrows, i would love to see those make another appearance.

D

Dungeonmaster50

For next Zelda game, Boss 2

For the next Zelda game, here is Boss 2

Boss 2: Magonate, Giant Lava Monstrous
Temple\Dungeon: Fire Temple
Attacks: Smashing fists, Charging (Form 2), Laser, Swords(Form 2)
Difficulty: ******
Effects: Bombs, Clawshot, Hyrule Shield, Sword
Description: A 17 foot lava rock monster with sharp teeth,
two big fists, and one eye that shoots a laser. In it's second form,
Magonate will shrink down to 8 feet and will have two swords. The
only two swords attacks it does it the target attack and a smashing
swords attacks. And he will also try to run into Link.
Spoils: <3

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
I would love to fight Dark Link as a boss. Fighting a swordsman with the same skills as you will surely be challenging. And other than that, I would like to fight a huge fire breathing dragon.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
What if you go through a typical, run-of-the-mill dungeon, and then discover when you get to the boss room that the dungeon itself IS the boss.

The boss wakes up from a long sleep and starts to stand up, causing the dungeon to flip and turn all over the place. You'd have to navigate through flipping dungeon (sort of like Stone Tower, but you have no control over it), get out, and make your way to the top to kill it. Sort of reaping off Shadow of the Colossus, but it's an idea. :)

Squirrel

The Rodent King
What if you go through a typical, run-of-the-mill dungeon, and then discover when you get to the boss room that the dungeon itself IS the boss.

The boss wakes up from a long sleep and starts to stand up, causing the dungeon to flip and turn all over the place. You'd have to navigate through flipping dungeon (sort of like Stone Tower, but you have no control over it), get out, and make your way to the top to kill it. Sort of reaping off Shadow of the Colossus, but it's an idea. :)
I was sort of thinking something like this only when you enter the dungeon, you already know that the dungeon is a boss so while you're going through the dungeon, the whole place is moving and shaking and in the boss room, Link has to destroy power source of the boss/dungeon.

I was also thinking that at least in one LoZ game, Link should have a family member like an older brother or something who is an antagonist that you have to fight.

I also thought that there should be an atmosphere-based boss that's huge and made up of storm clouds. He would shoot lightning bolts at you and send gusts of wind and tornados to send you flying backwards. I have no idea how you would defeat him then. There would also probably have to be a new item then that allows you to defeat the boss.

I also think that at some point you should fight some type of king of the stalfos that is bigger, stronger, and smarter than all the other stalfos and wields some type of special sword or something.

Then my last idea was that in a forest-based dungeon, the boss should be an ent. (Which for those of you who don't know is pretty much a tree that can walk and talk. It's from the Lord of the Rings.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom