• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Nickname

Squirrel

The Rodent King
If you were to ask most of my friends, my nickname would be Pinky or some variation of that like Pinkster.
If you ask my best friend, he'd probably call me dumb*ss.
If you ask my dad, it would either be buddy or little sh*t. (depending on what I did just before that)
My older sister either just calls me brother or insults me in Japanese to get my attention.
My oldest sister either calls me child, boy child, or creature.
(I have two older sisters in case you couldn't figure out what I mean by older and oldest sisters)

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
In real life, or via my screen names?

I've been called Windy and Windlilz, since my typically screen name is Windlilly, and people call me Heroine or Twilight of my two Zelda usernames.

In real life, my friends normally use my real name, although I've been given the nicknames of Astro, Twilight, Luna, and in some cases Zelda because of my obsession. ...And Twilight and Luna aren't related at all (one is from LoZ, the other from My Little Pony), so it's odd now that I look at them together.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
My nickname has changed over the years mainly because of my brother. At first it was simple it was just mono, and no its not pronounced like the disease its spanish so pronounce it moe-no. That nickname was what ever body in immediate and extended family called me. Then my brother decided to call me Beeblebrox after the character in The Hitchhikers Guide To the Galaxy.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I have earned the nickname Floor Squirrel due to the fact I am very small, short and easily stepped on in the hallways. Although, it is also because I am very hyper and excited during school and get bored very easily because I have the attention span of a chicken nugget. Because I get bored so often, I end up climbing things a lot which attributed to the name Squirrel. The floor part comes from being very close to the floor and sometimes in Spanish the desks are too close together to I dive under them to get to my seat.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well, I don't really have any officialized nicknames (yes, I did just make up the word officialized), but my friends and I like to call each other a bunch of stupid crap.
I figure I may as well list off a few:

Bill
Billis
Billow
Bilscron
Bindice
Jaundice
Brondice
Gandhi
Gondice
Grondice
And endless other terms deriving from "jaundice", "Bill", and/or "Gandhi".

oshi_yoshi

Skyloftian Night Patrol
Shwee (My brother couldn't pronounce my whole name so it came out like this.)
Shweedle Beedle
Beedle
Rainbow Brite
The Clash
Van Halen Slam (my wood shop teacher couldn't pronounce my last name. This is what he got.)
Shley (my boyfriends father thinks he's funny)
Smashley
Miyu
Duck
Onii~Sama
Brosky
Girl

Um, my name is Aurelia. (like seriously it is)

So, I get called Aurrie, and Rie Rie by most people.

I dig it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom