• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Game In Your Collection?

I really need to play Final Fantasy VI.
Do you know how much it's worth now-a-days?
The SNES version (Final Fantasy "III") can be had used for around $30 USD on eBay/Amazon. It's also available as part of Final Fantasy Anthology for PSX, which is around $10-$15 used.

I can't single out a favorite from my collection, but Super Mario RPG, FF7 and FF9 are all up there. Zelda: OoT, Zelda: MM and Super Mario Galaxy also get high marks.

Th Legend of Zelda Wind Waker. That is my favorite video game ever and I just love it so much. The game still looks just as beautiful today as it did back when I first played it. Simply the best game ever!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
This is tough, it varies depending on what I'm most interested in at the time. So I'll just list the ones that stand out to me the most from my 200+ collection of games.

Note: Not adding compilation games to the list (since it's a cheap way of getting multiple games in), just certain games within them.

Assassin's Creed II
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham City
Halo Combat Evolved: Anniversary
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Max Payne 3
Metroid Fusion
Resident Evil REmake
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 4
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic and Knuckles
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Streets of Rage 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

My TLoZ -Collectors Edition game love it so much best combo eva haha (it has Tloz Majoras Mask,Ocorina Of time,Tloz.and Tloz 2) btw :D

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
As of right now it is a three way tie between Assassin's Creed Revelations, Mass Effect 3, and The Witcher 2. All three of these games are great and I find myself having trouble deciding which one to play for hours on end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom