• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

100% Trophies/ Achievments

Have you ever gotten every single trophy or achievement on a game for the Ps3 or Xbox 360? If so, What game?

I've only ever gotten all the trophies for inFamous on the Ps3, but I'm close on inFamous 2 and Skyrim.

I'm close to Skyrim as well, and Fallout 3. Me and my fiance are trying to beat each other and right now I have 0 platinums and he has five, but I'm level 12 on PSN so it's all good.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I have 100% achievements with Assassins Creed 2, Banjo Tooie, and Fable Pub Games I believe I don't try to aim for every single achievement usually

I recall getting 100% achievements in Soul Calibur IV, and that's about it. I've never really cared for trophies/achievements very much, to be honest...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
No I never have, but I'm pretty close to doing so on Resident Evil 5 and Soul Calibur 4. Of course, I need to buy those games once more in order to actually 100% them anyway.

Kybyrian

Well, I'm sure some of you have heard of the game Avatar: The Last Airbender. All four achievements are for getting combos, and you can get them right at the beginning of the game in the tutorial. This is exactly what I did, and it was the first game I'd ever gotten all achievements on. There are a few others, though. One is Assassin's Creed II, which was mostly a pain because the last two achievements I had to get dealt with feathers. Another is Prototype 2, which was also a little bit of a pain since I had to replay the game. The final one is Final Fantasy XIII, which was also a pain because you had to collect all accessories, which required another playthrough. I'm closing in on Final Fantasy XIII-2 as well.

I'm not much of an achievement hunter honestly. At one point I'd try to get them all, but realized very quickly that wasn't enjoyable for me and it made me start to dislike actually playing the game. With that said the only games I've unlocked all possible achievements for are Call of Duty 2 (just beat the game once on Veteran, not really impressive) and more recently Borderlands. Technically I don't have 100% on Borderlands as I only own one of the 4 DLC packs, but I do have all of the achievements that are available to me.

I've come fairly close to getting all of the available achievements in a few other games tho like: Blue Dragon, Bioshock, The Orange Box and Mass Effect 2. There are always at least a few achievements in every game though that are just too difficult/annoying for me to bother with. I'm certainly not going to force myself to play a game if I'm not enjoying it.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
inFamous 2 + DLC and Journey.

The latter is incredibly simple to do, you can get all of the achievements apart from one in a single go through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom