• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic What Zelda Remakes/collections Would You Like to See?

I know that many of you would prefer for Nintendo to make newer games before the go back to older games, but if Nintendo did have the time to make remakes, or even collections, which ones would you want to see? Majora's Mask 3D is obvious, but I would like to see a collection of the games on the Downfall timeline, all rendered in 16-bit. A Link to the Past's graphics still hold up pretty well, so improving the Oracle games, Link's Awakening, the original game, and Adventure of Link to match the graphics of that game, or even Minish Cap would give the games more of a "modern" feel (As modern as those games can be considered), while maintaining the retro feel of each game. Maybe throw in Four Swords Anniversary Edition with the A Link to the Past portion of the collection for the sake of including the Palace of the Four Swords, but that might be pushing it.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
the only Zelda games i've not played (that are cannon) are the handheld, with the exception of ALTTP, so i would like a collection that has all the handheld games on them. Link's Awakening and Minish Cap are my top 2 Zelda games I'd like to play

the only Zelda games i've not played (that are cannon) are the handheld, with the exception of ALTTP, so i would like a collection that has all the handheld games on them. Link's Awakening and Minish Cap are my top 2 Zelda games I'd like to play

DL a GBA emulator? I recently went thru minish cap again but I had no GBA so I just downloaded an emulator and played it there.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Well, since they did Ocarina of Time already, then it's out. So I would say either, Link To The Past, Majora's Mask and/or Wind Waker.

I think i would pretty much be ok if they remade any of the Zelda games, but especially the older ones.

I think a 3d home console game that kind of encompasses all of the downfall timeline would be neat, a narrative that concerns itself with the events of the past with the Sealing War and onwards from ALttP while the game itself would be set last in the timeline. I think that'd be a good way for Nintendo to clean that branch of the timeline up while giving it new life.

I want a link to the past remake that has the same game play style as the newer zelda games.
Or a remake of Majora's Mask because I loved that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom