• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Are You Currently Working On? 100% or Not 100%?

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I'm currently working on 100%ing Twilight Princess, but I would love to know what Zelda game you guys are working on and whether your planning on 100%ing that game or just completing it to the end. You can even tell me what Zelda games your planning on buying soon.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I'm playing Wind Waker right now, but I usually never 100% after my second playthrough of any game in the series.

Technically I am playing through Majora's Mask, but I have not touched that game in a few weeks because I hate it.

Maybe one day I will complete it.

I'm working on 100% Twilight Princess.
I never really like doing anything that is 100% but yeah. Quite a bit of collectables in Twilight Princess.

B

blade-dream

im working on twilight princess and phantom howerglass

Majora's Mask at the moment and definitely going for the 100%. =)

After MM I will probably try to finish OoT with a 100%... Only there are so many Gold Skultulla's standing between me and that goal. xD

B

blade-dream

just a question what zelda game should i try next (i am nearly at the end of both tp and ph)

Big Octo

=^)
I'm on and off on the Minish Cap. Every couple of weeks or so, I'll pick it up and play through. I dunno, I think it just doesn't hold me interest all too well.

W

Whirling Blade

I'm working on alttp just because i never really finished it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom