• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favorite Glitch in a Zelda Game

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Mine would be the warp glitch from Link's Awkening, back on the original Gameboy cartridge. Being able to be a game in 10-15 minutes is always awesome.

The back in time glitch from Twilight Princess :) i can make it so i'm in Kakariko Village as a human while in the twilight realm.

My favorite glitch is in OOT when you tile the n64 cartridge to the right, lifting the left side slightly would make link disappear and you can go to Hyrule without the first spiritual stone and/or go see the Deku tree without a sword and shield.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Swordless Link, Infinite Sword Glitch, Fierce Deity anywhere, Ocarina Items, Megaslide/Superslide, and so many more. Yeah, they're all from the OoT/MM series, but that's also where the only GOOD glitches are at. Anything else, like OoB out of Faron (TP), is just time consuming.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
My favorite glitch is in OOT when you tile the n64 cartridge to the right, lifting the left side slightly would make link disappear and you can go to Hyrule without the first spiritual stone and/or go see the Deku tree without a sword and shield.

I'm pretty sure you were able to pass through the door of time if you did this just right, too. Haha there's just something so satisfying about removing a game cartridge :)

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Early Master Sword glitch in TP.

I was once playing OoT(N64) and was going through the Deku Tree. I sneaked up behind a Skulltula and prepared to do a jump attack from a ledge behind it. When I hit it, it didn't register the damage against it, but it dropped down on me as I fell off of the ledge. I got caught between it and the ledge and COULD NOT escape. I tried everything. I couldn't even die because it would attack as soon as it could, but before the blinking redness of invulnerability passed. I stayed like that for fifteen minutes before I finally reset the game. I could go to the pause menu, so I was able to save before resetting, but I couldn't use any items, attack, or move in any direction. There was no escape from the monster music and screaming of kid Link. *shudders*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom