• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just a Question About Ganondorf...

L

lisav322

Have you ever called ganondorf ganondork? just asking because i have... :D

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Well, I'm pretty sure there's a member here at the Dungeon Gaming Forums called Ganondork.

I've never called Ganondorf, Ganondork. Usually I read the context in the game clearly, so usually I don't mis-read anything.

I have said... in a rather ... interesting way "I am the great Ganon-Doof" ... wait for laughter .... :( none? well well, you think of something better :dry:

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
Never, but i didn't know how to spell Ganondarf so i constantly spelled GanonDarwf and my sister got upset with me.

I have said... in a rather ... interesting way "I am the great Ganon-Doof" ... wait for laughter .... :( none? well well, you think of something better :dry:

Don't worry, I laughed. I think I laughed at the one comment under yours. Doesn't this thread belong under World of Zelda moderators? :S

My friend who couldn't pronounce or spell a word correctly to save his life pronounced "Ganondorf" as "Gordo".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom