• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shiny Pokemon

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I love most shinies because the color is a great improvement, but in real life, I don't think it would be as hard as in the pokemon games, to find a unique pokemon. I hate the pokemon tentacool, but I wouldn't trade my shiny green tentacool for anything. Mr. Green is awesome!

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
So, how many do you have? I've caught about 20-30 different shiny pokemon in my time of playing pokemon.

Are they cool? They are exactly the same, just a different color. The only one I would merit "cool" is My blue Milotic.

What's so special about them to you? The rarity. Though some just use an AR so they have a somewhat loss in value.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
The only Shiny that I have ever caught is a Stantler that I found in Soul Silver. It honestly isn't that cool, it is one of the shines that just looks like a greenish version of the original, but it is fun to have. I like shinies but I don't chain or reset until I get one, it is more fun if they are completely random.

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I've only found one shiny Pokemon in my entire life, a shiny ratata -.- i did caught it, but at the time I didn't knew what shiny Pokemon were so when I beat the game I restarted it and lost my shiny ratata :P

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
I've only found one shiny Pokemon in my entire life, a shiny ratata -.- i did caught it, but at the time I didn't knew what shiny Pokemon were so when I beat the game I restarted it and lost my shiny ratata :P

What about the Red Gyarados

undead_angel92

undead_angel92
I have a shiney Ledyba, Gravler (both I found on the same day in SoulSilver), Krabby (Best Friend gave me him), Suicune, Entei (Both Event Pokemon from the Zorua movie), Rufflet (White found by traning and stumbled apon), I found a shiny Boldore once but I accidently ran away (**tears** so BLUE), I had a shiney Gloom but I traded it (I misses him now but oh well), and back in my crystal days I had a shiney Farfe't (Sp?)

and yes

I have a shiney garados, but almost everyone does

and a shiny eevee form the competition in indianapolis.......but he was in my pokewalker and i had a house fire and he went to poke heaven (MY poor poor baby ;A; )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom