• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gorons Vs Zoras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zora's would win...

Why? Big Goron would need eye drops, and he needs King Zora in order to fill the prescription...

So Big Goron would surrender his Goron Brothers to meet his own selfish needs.

Mystery Solved.

Zora's would win...

Why? Big Goron would need eye drops, and he needs King Zora in order to fill the prescription...

So Big Goron would surrender his Goron Brothers to meet his own selfish needs.

Mystery Solved.

However, without the Goron's, there would be no hot rock to melt Zora's Domain. xD Although the depends more on Link than the Goron's. And they still have Big Goron's Little brother, who is still fairly huge.

ZeldaHam

Some Skyloftian Guy
1. Summon Volvagia
2. Eat Gorons
3. ???
4. PROFIT

Question of the day: Wait, why does Princess Ruto not wear any clothes despite having breasts?
Ocarina of Time: Stealing your childhood since 1998.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Also keep in mind that just because a Zora lives in water doesn't mean it can use water attacks. Also just because Gorons have rocky growths on their backs doesn't mean that they will die if they touch water. Have you ever thrown a rock in water before? It just sits there, unharmed.

Actually, I think that they said that because Goron Link from MM automatically dies if he gets into the water. :\

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
Well I think it would be a good battle but overall I think the Zoras would win even though they look weak the gorons would most likely get tired faster than the Zoras because the zoras swin everyday. So zoras for the win

TNinja

Of the Gorons
Actually, I think that they said that because Goron Link from MM automatically dies if he gets into the water. :\

I read on Zelda wiki that the reason behind that is that Link doesn't know how to activate the goron ability to extract oxygen from silicate minerals and rocks in their diet. This explains why that Goron that was stuck in a meteorite under water was able to survive. So :P

J

jdfsoccer101

a goron is far too large and practically made of rock not to be able to beat a zora

I actually think that the zoras would win because they have better agility so they could dodge the gorons slow attacks and they can survive on land quite sometime on land in twilight the zora on death mountain. The Zoras also have that magic shield move which nothing can penetrate and hurt anything it touches.

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
As shown in MM Zoras can crate a blue energy feild that would kill the Goron

TNinja

Of the Gorons
Gorons aren't as slow as everyone thinks they are, and they can go especially fast when they roll. Do you really think a Zora could survive a giant boulder charging at them at full speed. I think not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom