• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Want to Be Link at All?

Would you want to be Link at all?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Not sure

• Total voters
P

pop546

Would you enjoy being Link and going through his adventures? Please consider the stress, the fun, and everything else that he faces. Do you think that you would have the courage to do what he does?

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
you know I have no clue what so ever as to yes or no..
I would be so terrified beyond everything because i'm just a coward like that and stuff. though but because of the horse back riding, the games he can play, the exploring, meeting so many people and collecting everything.. That part would be bomb!!

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
There are some features I love in Link, and some features I love in me..so I have to go with maybe. If we could combine me and Link, then I would probably say yes.

I'm going to say no. Firstly I wouldn't want to be a man, and secondly I don't think I'd be courageous enough to do what he does. I'll stick to having my adventures on my couch thank you :D

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
God i would hatethat! having to leave my home, learn to be a swordsman, fight countless terrifying monsters, and have the world be on your shoulders does not sound much fun

I would LOVE to be Link. I'm such an adventurous person and i am just waiting for an opportunity like that to come my way. And although Ganon, Vaati, Demise, etc. are trying to take over the world, it seems like Hyrule would be a peaceful, joyous place whilst that isn't going on. I would love to be so intact with nature, spirituality, and magic. How beautiful would life be, if life were like a Zelda game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom