• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Color Are Your Hair and Eyes?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I have goldenish blonde hair, kind of brown, not really, and dark blue eyes with brown around the pupil for some reason.

I have brown hair and dark brown eyes. To be more detailed, my hair is kind of auburn, I guess. It looks more reddish in the summer or in sunlight. My dad says I have pretty hair; therefore, I'm not allowed to dye it.

and dark blue eyes with brown around the pupil for some reason.
For some reason? xD Omg, I think Miss Neon is heterochromatic. You should totally check this out. Maybe it's that lipochrome thingy. But still, that is so awesome! ;D

Last edited:

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Dark brown hair currently (seriously considering going back to my purple hair soon) and green eyes.

I love my eyes, but my hair is just so blah!

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Blue eyes with notes of grey, which makes them less piercing. I used to have bleach-blonde hair, but it's matured into a light brown. I keep it short because I dislike using much beyond shampoo.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I have very thick and black hair while my eyes have a boring grey color.. =/

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Eyes: Blue with a faint greenish tinge. Also my left eye has a star pattern on it...

Hair: Lightish-brown with the absolute faintest hint of red. Currently styled like the 11th Doctors but too long for my taste.

Also Im 100% white, with just enough Ginger in me to not tan but not enough for prominent red hair...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom