• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Type

Favorite Type of Pokemon

• Grass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water

• Fire

• Dark

• Normal

• Ghost

• Poison

• Electric

• Fighting

• Psychic

• Rock

• Ground

• Ice

• Flying

• Bug

• Dragon

• Steel

• Fairy

• Total voters

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I love Fire Pokemon; they have some of the best designs and can usually learn quite a few moves to counter their weaknesses. I just love fire in general, there is just something about it. I am in awe of its destructive force and how cool it looks and works (Physics:)). They probably aren't the best from a competitive standpoint but I love them none-the-less.

dark majora

I like queso aka cheese
I like ELECTRIC AND GRASS {aka minum and grovyle

to the fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE SUCK EGGS..............................AND HAM

I love Fire Pokemon; they have some of the best designs and can usually learn quite a few moves to counter their weaknesses. I just love fire in general, there is just something about it. I am in awe of its destructive force and how cool it looks and works (Physics:)). They probably aren't the best from a competitive standpoint but I love them none-the-less.
ZELDA 2 IS EASY

Last edited:

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
i like all the types, but bug is definitely my favourite. they have so much variation in secondary types (especially in the 5th gen.) and are very underrated i find. IRL, bug scare me so badly, i cannot be anywhere near them. If i see one, i run like hell. I have no idea why i love them so much in the games.

So hard to choose....but my favorite is dragon, followed up by ghost, dark and psychic. They're all pretty nifty types, though an exception the the rule is probably Ninetales and Cubone.

well im a pokemon master. so i am skilled and appreciate all types, however over the years i have developed a particular liking to all of my dragon types. they just clean house

Wow....I'm actually really surprised of how many people favor fire type, I'm one of those people. I love the type! Its just extremely sad that with every new generation there is a huge lack of fire type Pokemon created.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom