• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LoZ Themed Custom Brawl Stages!

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
So I was derping around on SSBB's stage creator, and had this marvelous idea to make stages representing the dungeons of some of the Zelda games, and offer them for download. SS is fresh in my mind, so it gets to be first. TP will be next. Those are the only two of the series I've beaten...don't shoot me please.

lanayrumine.jpg
Lanayru Mining Facility

sandship.jpg
Sandship

skyviewtemple.jpg
Skyview Temple

ancientcistern.jpg
Ancient Cistern

Who would download them, and play on them?

Last edited:
A

Artificial

I think they would be great ideas! I've just been thinking about SS styled stages in upcoming SSB games!

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Those are pretty good Ideas! It's cool when fans create Zelda-related things. Hopefully (actually it's pretty much 100% certain) we will see a Skyward Sword themed stage in Super Smash Bros. 4!

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Me too. Also been wondering about Zelda in the next Super Smash...will they change her to be more like SS Zelda?

Thanks you guys! I'll put them all in a zip file so you can download them, once I finish them.

Wouldn't be surprised. I mean she could fight as the goddess, with the harp etc. Yet i firmly believe Shiek will be replaced with Impa, as with Gannondorf and Ghirahim.
I also would play on these stages, especially Ancient Cistern.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Sheik being replaced with Impa sounds cool enough, but Impa wasnt another form of Zelda in SS. Sheik was another form in OoT. So I dont think that would happen. Idk about Ghirahim either. I can see him being an assist trophy, but probably not playable...he wasnt in the series long enough. Impa would make an awesome assist trophy too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom