• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen in Your Life?

A bad movie I recently saw was Wrath of the Titans.

But the really worst movie I've ever seen...I can't remember the title, but it was something about a circus clown and his daughter and two reporters, about mass murder and unfunny jokes. Oh, and there was a lot of fake blood. And the story did make no sense. The video quality was the worst, and I can't speak for the original version here, but the german dub was even worse than some of the german anime dubs made in the late 90s (and believe me, those were pretty bad at times). The only good thing about this movie was it's theme song. It played prior to the main film, and it got me really excited to see the movie. It lied to me.

It definitely has to be the film Catwoman, I shouldn't have to explain why that film was so terrible, because there was nothing about it that wasn't terrible. Avatar was pretty damn terrible to, it's so overrated that it's stupid. It's go so many simple plot holes it is unbelievable. At least there are good reasons behind the plot holes in things such as the Star Wars Saga. But Avatar has no other reason that lack of thought being put into it. My favourite part is the fact that they are trying to find a really rare resource and call it Unobtainium, I cried.

Dan

I'll have to go with twilight although me and a friend went on the internet movie database and picked one of the worst 10 movies about some babies it was awful !

Not to jump on the bandwagon, but Twilight has to be one of the worst things I've ever sat through. How that series become as popular as it it blows my mind.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I don't usually watch a movie unless it looks interesting and I usually like what I watch. Worst would have to be Push. It was good but the plot was just......so convoluted and made no sense. I liked the action and the basic stuff but I couldn't stand how it really didn't have much reason or resolution.

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
"Heard Out Loud," at least I think that's what it's called, don't remeber the name very well

Anyways, you've probably never heard of it (consider yourself lucky), the movie is just a bunch of people hitting random objects and making random noises, trying to create some sort of "song"

No plot, no dialogue, JUST PEOPLE MAKING RANDOM NOISES FOR 90 MINUTES!! It was annoying and just plain boring!

Last edited:

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. The books were some of the best ever written... but the movie was horrible. It had a very jumpy plot and lack of character build. They forfeited the whole movie just to include a bunch of slap-stick humor.

Fig

The Altruist
The worst movie I have ever seen: The Super Mario Bros. Movie. As much as I love Super Mario, I have to say that a movie was a major let down. It was something I really didn't expect. No one looked like the classic Mario characters they was supposed to be except for Mario, Luigi, and Daisy. I wish Nintendo was in charge for the movie, since I'm pretty sure that is not a work of Nintendo. As I said to me and others in my life, somethings are just better the way it is.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, I'm considering Skyline to be one of them, though I can't say why for sure. Oh, no never mind, I say the Harry Potter Series, as well as the Twilight Series. Both are just absolute jokes. I don't like them, they're just BAD. >_>

Legend. With Tom Cruise.
we had to watch it in my world mythology class.
weirdest movie I have ever seen in my life.
right up their next to those late night scifi movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom