• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shortest Zelda?

Fig

The Altruist
I think that the game should have been a little bit longer, even though I took about 45 hours to completely beat the game the first time, and in total I used about 72 hours of my life to fully complete the entire game, best 72 hours well spent by the way. :P I still think Skyward Sword could have been better with an add on of a few more dungeons and temples. But that is just my opinion.

it wasn't draggy at all. i kinda liked the length. it seemed shorter when i played, which is a good thing, because then it shows how into the game you were. :]

Actually it was supposed to last fifty to one hundred hours depending on how much you did alternate quests and exploration. The game was long, and I think it has an above average lengh compare to most games. I would have liked it to be a little bit longer, add one or two extra mini-dungeons or dungeons. But considering the amount of content, it was more than enough and it is certainly a considerable size compared to measly single players campaigns lengh in modern games. Many don't give even a third of what SS does. So I suppose it is a lot.

I've beaten them all except Minish Cap (which I'm currently playing through) and I thought that SS was the LONGEST (well, either that or TP).

OOT, TWW, LA, MM, PH, and ST are WAY shorter.

But the shortest of them all, other than Four Swords of course, is the original legend of zelda.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Skyward Sword is definitely not the shortest. I thought it was on the long side. The shortest has to be Minish Cap. It's simple, you rarely get stuck, and theres only a total of 6 dungeons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom