• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Girl Monkey in TP=Saria

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
I think it was Saria and maybe being a Forest Sage allowed her to transform into a monkey

There is a few things wrong in this post, first and foremost, Saria is not a sage in the child timeline, second, your theory shown no effort to support itself.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
no. kokiri can't transform. if you are relating this to WW, then the kokiri did not transform into the tree people, they evolved over time. Just like the zoras and rito.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
no. kokiri can't transform. if you are relating this to WW, then the kokiri did not transform into the tree people, they evolved over time. Just like the zoras and rito.
Who says the Zoras evolved into the Rito over time? Or the Kokiri into Koroks? I don't think it's fair to rule out miraculous transformations. After all, Valoo gave the Rito their wings. They didn't 'evolve' them over time.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
"We created the Rito as the evolved form of the Zora that appeared in "Ocarina of Time" and the Korogs as what the Kokiri became once they left the forest. They appear different, but they have inherited their blood." —Eiji Aonuma, Zelda Box - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Fan Book

There is no enough evidence to support the idea the Kokiri became monkeys. They also depend fo the protection of the Deku Tree which is no there either, so as far as we are concerned, they are monkeys that communicate with you as a wolf and give you a hand because they need you and because they like you.

Ruto was killed when they tried to seal Gannondorf in the Twilight Realm

There is no evidence Ruto became a Sage in the Child Timeline. As far as we are concerned, this sages were not the ones in the Adult Timeline. At the end we lack sufficient evidence to support the idea Ruti was the Water Sage that Ganondorf killed.

I have to agree that it's a little absurd to just say the girl monkey is Saria all because she is in the forest temple which is located near the sacred grove in Faron woods. The scenario fits but there is no evidence to back this up. I also can't believe why the Kokiri would turn into monkeys of all things because that would be a de-evolution and there is no deku tree present as well. Also, it was never confirmed that the water sage who was killed in TP is Ruto because first of all, TP takes place on the child timeline where the sages were not awakened and I vaguely remember the sage you speak to at the Arbiter Grounds mentioning they are the ancient sages from times past. Meaning that this being the childs timeline it can't be the sages from OoT and has to be the set of sages led by Rauru. But then again, during OoT why do the new sages need to be awakened? What happened to the other sages that were originally with Rauru? More questions and less answers hmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom