• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
I'm unhappy because I have to go to school. At school I am insulted by students mainly because I'm a video game nerd and I own video games that are older than I am. Also, I feel that school is taking me away from practicing my guitar (one of the only things that I'm good at).

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I'm unhappy about how all anybody was talking about in school today was how tan they are after spring vacation. I don't freaking care how tan/sunburnt you are, let alone find it attractive. just shut up and die from skin cancer already you bimbos.

I Like Zelda

Extremely Serious
Im unhappy because its not summer yet, I still got like 2more EOCs left, I have to go to Athletics were im made fun of by everyone more great at sports them meh. Im unhappy
that I can't spell worth the crap. Even though I dont have to write papers as much as other people, I still hate writing.
I have to go. All my so called friends but like 2 are bungholes. Im failing English. I come home from school to get yelled out by my Phychopathic mom who
makes me clean even though the next day or two my two little sisters will wreck the house. My 2 sisters act just like my mom.
My Golfing swing Needs improvement. Even if I do my homework I still make low grades. I got tutorials every school day. I have some of the most terrible luck in the world.
Half the time no one understands what im trying to explain. finally I always fall for argueing with idiots who think they know what they are talking about.
However there is a lot to be unhappy about, I still have some to be grateful for.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I'm happy because I'm graduating high school this year and doing some fun stuff after, like going to Nomads.

I'm unhappy because I feel ill and nobody really knows what's wrong with me.
The weather annoys me because it changes every two seconds.
It's just the second day of school and I've already got to do loads of homework, of course every teacher thinks theirs is the most important.
And all those people in school who think they're great just because they either look pretty or are athletic... That's just as annoying, I liked the calm of holidays.

Well, now I feel better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom