• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you want to be when you grow older?

B

Betsegaw

The only thing i want to be when i grow up is, A professional football player. Prefferably playing for the atlanta Falcons.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
As of right now, I'm in college studying to become a 3D Modeller for the game industry. I wouldn't mind being a Game Designer, or Concept Artist though.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Right now, I'd want to be either a game designer, because that'd be a really fun job, and I like making games, and secondly, I might also want to be an Astronomer, I've always been interested in all the mysteries in space, and want to look at the planets.
That's really all I can think of now.

My main career choice is a piano teacher. I can't let all those years of finger-breaking pieces go to waste, can I? I wouldn't mind composing a few things as well, especially for video games.

If not, game designer would be pretty darn cool. So would being an artist, except I'm not that great...but like Amelie said, practise makes perfect.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
After highschool, I hope to go to college and play basketball there. Hopefully, though it's a one in a million, get to play pro ball. If my huge dreams do not come true...Then...I'll probably get involved with fashion. I'll still play for a women's team or coach kids basketball because it will always live in my heart. Basketball forever!

Claire

The Geekette
My main career choice is a piano teacher. I can't let all those years of finger-breaking pieces go to waste, can I? I wouldn't mind composing a few things as well, especially for video games.

If not, game designer would be pretty darn cool. So would being an artist, except I'm not that great...but like Amelie said, practise makes perfect.

I would have loved to have been a Character Artist for video game design, but I realized to get somewhere really big in the gaming industry - you kind of have to have some mad skills (like Swiftblade, I could never compete with even his simple signatures!). While I mentioned prior I was interested in becoming a few things (it's hard deciding what you'll do for the rest of your life!), including a Network Administrator.. but I'm beginning to become interested in Pharmacy. I'd love to get a doctorate degree someday, so that will be my goal.

Dr. Claire, at your service!

General Lee

Classic Gamer
Hounestly Id love to play football as a linebacker, but the chances are probably slim, so Id probably end up either being a game deisigner/tester, or A 3rd centruy glass worker (my Grandpa worked in the glass industry, as do my mother and father so I may end up carrying on where they left off). I do work sometimes in my moms shop (its also an aluminum frame shop) so I have some experience there...also from helping my mom with shop drawings etc. I know my way arround the buisness.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
I'm on track to be a soldier right now. After this I'm going to look into a federal agency like the FBI or CIA, maybe even the Secret Service if I feel fit for it. But I definitely want to do something more with my life, and definitely something for my country.

Bob Majinki

Deku Director
I've contemplated many different jobs, I've narrowed the list down to, in no order:

Foreign film director
Congressman
Lawyer
Engineer
Translator

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I think I finally know what kind of biologist I want to be :D

I want to do research on micro-organisms, especially thermophiles. The systems they use to stay alive in extreme conditions are so fascinating. If I'm lucky I'll eventually be an official professor and then I can give boring colleges about bacteria. :D

A

ace

ace pilot in the air force,

or a cop,

or be the guitarest in a band.:)

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I've decided on being an artist. I love to draw. :P Or maybe an illustrator. But I've also been considering going into something with graphics. ;P

But, I'm only 15. It may change as I grow older. ;P

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
I'm not sure, really. Part of me wants to design games, part of me wants to draw, part of me wants to make movies, part of me wants to play music, and part of me wants to be a teacher.

We'll see how that turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom