• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Would You Like to See a 3D Remake?

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
I Certainly would, and if it were going to be remade in the viewpoint of OoT, I would like the following

Difficulty options: Easy, Normal, Hard and Original
Random encounters but with a turn based/ATB system, like Final Fantasy VII
Revamped music( duh)
More intriguing story with more dialouge and VOICE ACTING!!!!!! :D
Make the level system totally different: Have overall stats like a Final Fantasy game like Vigor, speed, attack, defense, luck etc.
Have more than 8 life sections or just have Hit Points/ a health bar.
If it's on Wii U there could be DLC like extra costumes and stuff

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Honestly I wouldn't care to see an Adventure of Link 3D remake because this game was not loved by many people and it would be a waste on Nintendo's part to put money into something that people wouldn't care to play.

I've never played the original, but i hear it was crap, so I'd love to see Nintendo make it how it should of been made. no side-scrolling, experience points. that's just not zelda. and please no voice acting

I've never played the original, but i hear it was crap, so I'd love to see Nintendo make it how it should of been made. no side-scrolling, experience points. that's just not zelda. and please no voice acting
You should try it out for yourself and play it with an open-mind instead of assuming it's just crap! ;p I really don't think TAoL is a bad game AT ALL. Sure, it's different, and it's freaking difficult, but why should that make it bad? Isn't that what Zelda fans want? A little more difficulty in their games? ;P

Anyway, while I am not a big fan of remakes, I think it would be interesting how they would handle this one. I mean, if they were to take out the side-scrolling and experience points, then what's the point? Keep them! That's what makes TAoL, TAoL.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
No...Adventure of Link was part of the awkward stage. I mean that there was Zelda 1 and Zelda 2 were two different games, one was adventure and one was more RPG. They went with the Zelda 1 style and stayed like that for the rest of the games. If any games deserves a "3D" remake it's A Link to the Past. I would rather see MM3D to go with OoT3D and what I would want more is a new 3DS Zelda game. Still for this post, I think A Link to the Past should get a "3D" remake, not Adventure of Link.

I would prefer to see the Adventure of Link stay as the unconquerable, all bragging rights included when beaten, rage inducing beast that it is.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Difficulty options: Easy, Normal, Hard and Original
Random encounters but with a turn based/ATB system, like Final Fantasy VII
Revamped music( duh)
More intriguing story with more dialouge and VOICE ACTING!!!!!!
Make the level system totally different: Have overall stats like a Final Fantasy game like Vigor, speed, attack, defense, luck etc.
Have more than 8 life sections or just have Hit Points/ a health bar.
If it's on Wii U there could be DLC like extra costumes and stuff

Turn based ATB systems are not the future at all. The reason FFVII is probably not being remade is because the director said the gameplay is best for the past age, and is not appropriate for modern gamers. The only modern game that works with turn based, is Pokemon and that is because it is a series that does not evolve very much, it gives out the same thing but slightly different each time, this is why it is accepted. Zelda makes games with amazing gameplay, why would we go from SS to a system which is completely different. We might as well just play Pokemon.

Anyway I don't like the idea of a remake of this game in any form. The story is not appropriate for the modern age, it would need to have a proper story, and that would then make the Game so different from the original AOL that they might as well make a completely different game. The only 2D zelda appropriate for a 3D remake is ALTTP which has a storyline which could be elaborated on but still be essentially the same story. Of course any 3D remake would have the gameplay of a 3D Zelda title, like SS.

I'm all for voice acting in Zelda, but putting it in to a game which allot of people don't like is not going to help it's situation.

I would prefer to see the Adventure of Link stay as the unconquerable, all bragging rights included when beaten, rage inducing beast that it is.

Haha yeah, it sure is a Zelda fan's ultimate challenge when beating a game normally. :P However, who's to say that the 3D remake would be any easier? :eek: It could be just as hard or maybe even harder!

I would love a 3D remake of this game. I don't think it is very likely at this point in time. I think they would make A Link to the Past 3D first. I did see a version of Zelda 2 made in 3D by a fan once. I would love the idea, but I don't think it would actually come to fruition.

Not many people would go out and buy it. Nintendo would not spend money on this because they know it will not get the sales.

No, we already have the emulation on the eshop and don't need a 3d classic because that would be dumb. An other remake would completely change the game's awesomeness and I would hate it. Plus it would be a waste of time and money for nintendo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom