• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Places You Would Love to Travel.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I would love to visit Ohio. Just to go there, you know? Um, Italy too. Because I want to try the pizza there. France, because I want to hear people speaking French fluently and to visit the city of love. Japan, just to try and visit Nintendo headquarters.

But if I could only go to one place, I would have to visit Santa Fe. it seems like an amazing place to be.

Lol I see a lot of you would like to see Australia. I spent a week there when I was in the Marines and it wasn't bad. Their beer is awesome (no they don't drink fosters) but their food was terrible. People are really nice though. Anyway I'd love to go to Ireland, England and Italy.

Hmm...
Well, Europe is out, as their food is terrible.
Most of the African countries are out, for obvious reasons.
The UAE, for the tallest building in the world.
Argentina, for the beef.
Japan, for the everything.
And I guess that's it....

Lol I see a lot of you would like to see Australia. I spent a week there when I was in the Marines and it wasn't bad. Their beer is awesome (no they don't drink fosters) but their food was terrible. People are really nice though. Anyway I'd love to go to Ireland, England and Italy.

I've actually been wanting to move to Australia for a few years now. I've heard so many good things about it. Especially about how the people are generally very nice there.

I've actually been wanting to move to Australia for a few years now. I've heard so many good things about it. Especially about how the people are generally very nice there.

They are very nice there. But like I said their food sucks but beer is damn good oh and everything was so damn expensive! Then again we were in Darwin which is a port town so they probably raise prices for us on purpose like some other countries did...

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
#1-Los Angeles, California
#2-San Francisco, California
#3-Tokyo, Japan
#4-Sydney, Australia
#5-London, England
#6-New York City

I've wanted to go to L.A. for a VERY long time and if I had the chance to move anywhere I want; it would be there.....somebody give me a plane ticket now lol! :p

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Nice to see people wanting to come to Australia. Trust me, it's awesome. I, myself, haven't even ever gone to the outback. :dry:

I've never been overseas before, but would really like to go to Jamaica someday. I don't know why, I just do.

Their food was terrible.

WHAT!? RUBBISH! Food is awesome here! Try to find something decent, would ya?

You're supposed to eat Vegemite with butter, people know that. Right?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom