• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blond Link Or Dark Haired Link?

H

HeroofHyrule27

I know it's not a big deal to a lot of people but, What kinda hair do you like on Link? and what should it be in the next Zelda game? ( I personally like the brownish color in SS :)

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
always blonde. a darker blond would be OK but to have a brunette Link wouldn't be the Link I know and love

Over9000Gingers

I want fries.
I really like the blonde because it's a classic, But I really like the brown from SS. so maybe a dirty-blonde

Link had brown hair in the classics. Not like classic N64, I mean like original Zelda.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I vote for Brown!

Last edited:

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
A natural blonde (OoT wasn't natural, it was yellow) or a dirty blonde. Maybe a darker blonde, but don't give him black or brown hair.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
The dirty blonde hair of Twilight Princess Link is beyond perfection.

Also agreed! Link looks especially better in TP & SS. The dirty blonde look on Link looks amazing on him. Saying that, i wouldnt want Toon Link to have dirty blonde hair. The cute yellow blonde hair is perfect on Toon Link.

Last edited:

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I think the darker hair would fit good for Links with darker clothes, like in TP. Like the above poster put, WW Link should stick with blonde, because it simply suits his clothes and surroundings(usually).

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
He is described as having golden hair in SS. He has always been blonde. I personally like the dirty blonde TP colour best, allthought OOT's bright blonde is good also.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Link's hair has changed several times in the Zelda series, so I want a new shade/color. Although, I do love the pink hair Link had in A Link to the Past, but if I had to chose between the two given I would pick the brown. I have to go classic with the hair color because..... I really don't know why. I guess I perfer darker colored hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom