• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Was the Worst Ever Happened Thing?

Fishing trying to get that piece of heart/gold scale. Or getting the quivver upgrade in the shooting range. (It would be easyer with a crosshair).

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i knocked down the block to the bossdoor in the fire temple while standing on it :(. then inthe spider house i was going to the still cursed guy next to the first cured one thenleft without realizing some were cured. didn't get the giants wallet till the end of the game T_T

korp

bagels
WHATA **** MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A **** XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
The worst thing that's ever happened to me happened a few years ago. I was a young one, and got completly rap3d by Gohma. I was like OMFG THIS GAME F****** SUCKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little did I know you could stun Gohma with a Deku seed whilst she is attempting to lay Gohma larvae. I watched my step bro on a neww acc, and was like WTF?!? :mad: Now I am a total Zelda fanatic :) :zelda:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
The Worst that happened to me was I used the Bottle Glitch on Bombchus and saved and when I got to that 1 room in Ganon's Dungeon I couldn't use Bombchus so I had to start all over again and it was my 2nd play through of OoT.

This incident led to the discovery of the Bottle Glitch.

I played through the entirety of Ocarina of Time(the normal quest) and all the way up to dodongo's cavern in MQ(this was all on the gamecube disc) thinking that the only way to destroy those brown crates was with bombs. It never occurred to me that they could be destroyed by rolling until I accidentally rolled into one in dodongo's cavern in MQ, in the room with the white rupee collection puzzle to get the door open. Some of them are in crates and you can't get the bombs at that point. I rolled into a crate by mistake and discovered you could destroy them like that. After playing through the whole normal quest thinking you could only break them with bombs or the megaton hammer. And also after spending several hours of frustration stuck in that room because of this. That was my biggest fail in my history of playing Zelda.

Lol i did just the same, but on the 3ds version, and i learned how to swim faster when i talked to the Stone of truth after taking ganon on the original and MQ version XD

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
To go through three dungeons in a freaking day and then forgot to bloody save that thing! And I am good at tossing myself instead of the bombs. Don't ask me how I do it but I manage to do this in Mario games and also in Zelda. My goodness I was so mad when I forgot to save! But fortunately I beated the three dungeons again when I retried after I cooled down

Skunk

Floof
I have to say that my worst moment was the water temple boss. I have died a very lot.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
^

I shot the sun too early (with an arrow)to get the fire arrows(and you know how you need them in gannons castle)I had to restart the game.

I believe you mean Light Arrows. Yup, LAs are needed in Ganon's Castle to incapacitate him.

Fire Arrows =/= Light Arrows

Last edited:
I can't think of anything worse than running out of arrows while fighting Bongo-Bongo...:S I went insane waiting for his hands to attack, using the Lens of Truth AND the spin attack! At least I had my beloved Biggoron Sword.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i'd got the Master Sword one day, saved and quit. the next day i went to Kakariko to get the hookshot, ran to the Forest Temple, completed the Forest Temple and, just as Saria was giving me the Medallion, there was a power cut. I hadn't saved at all since so had to do the whole lot again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom