• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things in Zelda That Seem Normal but Would Be Weird if You Saw It in Real Life.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
:cat: Now, I don't mean monsters, I mean things people do.

Wouldn't it be wierd if someone jumped of a building or in a hole? A lot of things Link does seem normal. But when you really think about it, some of them you probably will never see someone do in every day life.

Now time for the question: What are these things for you and what do you think about them?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Well, cutting grass with swords expecting gems, running into peoples houses and throwing their pots around and running around as a kid unsupervised are pretty good examples.

Oh you know, having a partner hiding in your shadow and a fairy screaming "Hey Listen" is a normal thing for me. I would have to say seeing all the men in long shirts and tights. XD

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Your friendly neighborhood corner Bomb Shop.

Seriously, who sells explosive things (save to the Mythbusters) without an extensive background check? Oh, and they sell to kids, too. Heck, any of the shops that sell weapons, but the friendly discount explosives depot? Yeah, odd.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
Um, death traps and puzzles in temples, specifically places of active worship. I mean, every Sunday at my church I have to defeat hordes of monsters, solve block puzzles, and risk my life just to get to the altar and pray in peace.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
Uh, random portals that are in the sky, just hanging out. Oh, and smacking a cucco hard enough that an army of them comes after you. I don't think I'd wanna risk going inside a chicken pen if that could happen.

S

Scarpath

That hand in the toilet in Skyward Sword coming out at night a petting Cawlin on the head (if you had that outcome in the one side quest). That was pretty creepy. I don't think it was that normal in Zelda but in real life, that would be really creepy.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Well, cutting grass with swords expecting gems, running into peoples houses and throwing their pots around and running around as a kid unsupervised are pretty good examples.

Dangit! You stole all of mine! XD

Anyway, the moon crashing into the Earth would be a rather odd and unexplainable occurrence.

Masks that give supernatural powers. Oh yeah, you can find them anywhere.

Playing songs on an obscure wind instrument that cause changes in the environment is different.

Slaying monsters is all in a day's work for the average citizen.

How does wearing a green jumpsuit with a pointed hat, red undergarments on the outside, floating with a large red balloon, selling overpriced pieces of paper, and saying "Tingle Tingle Kooloo-Limpah!" sound to you?

A small group of girls seeing some guy, shrieking rather ear-splittingly, then running away is...no wait...that's completely normal.

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
Giving quests, seriously, how many times has someone "asked you a favor" that involved bringing something from another island?

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I just remembered. In OoT, having three girls liking him and not seeming to care is perfectly normal.

Umm...What three? I count...*counts on fingers*...one or two. Those are Ruto and maybe Saria, but she's like technically 12 years old for all eternity so that could never happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom