• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LoZ Symphony

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
Apologies if this has already been posted, but is anyone going to (or has attended) a Zelda Symphony? I just bought tickets (and got incredibly good seats!) last night! Even though it is a ways off, I am really excited!

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
You're lucky. I would love to go to one of their concerts, but I don't have the time or money, so I envy those who can go. But I'm sure someone will or has it recorded so I can watch it on YouTube. But I know it's not the same as the experience of being there.

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
You're lucky. I would love to go to one of their concerts, but I don't have the time or money, so I envy those who can go. But I'm sure someone will or has it recorded so I can watch it on YouTube. But I know it's not the same as the experience of being there.

Normally I wouldn't be going, but I was fortunate enough to receive two tickets as a gift, so yeah I guess I was pretty lucky! Well hey, Youtube is better than nothing! If you have the CD thats always a good thing too.

S

SilverMoon

I am attending the one in Montreal on May 31th with my best friend. I just can't wait!!!!!

I wish I could...the closest one to me is actually 2 hours away, but I have no driving experience in that direction...and to taunt me I believe they're having it there TWICE!

Then again from what I noticed on youtube a lot of people start cheering and things...and I'd rather just be there to listen to the music XD

The only one with open seats is a 5 hour drive from my house! Like, I would love to fly in a plane and go there to stay a few nights, but going for one day . . . I'd be so irritated all day, then super giddy and happy during the first half hour of the symphony, then eventually fall asleep to something I really love like Great Fairy's Fountain. Most Zelda songs are just so calming. God, I wish I bought tickets earlier.

Amazing! I would love to go. Hearing music that has always had a place in my heart being played by a live orchestra! That would be awesome.
You're lucky! Hope you have a great time!

If you have the $, then it's worth the drive (I'm about 2-3 hrs. away, depending on traffic). Even if you heard someones recording of it, or listen to the songs on the CD, you'll still be amazed when the performance is right in front of you. Also note that the CD is played by 70 people (50 instrumentalists and 20 choir members), while the Symphony of the Goddesses is played by 150 people (100 instruments, and 50 in the choir). Eimear Noone will be conducting, but every location will have an orchestra made up of local performers. Keep in mind the merchandise: $35 for a poster and t-shirt set.

Yea, I'd love to go! But alas, I can't work with any of these dates and times. Would love to see some tape of the event though. You should share any more videos if they exist! I watched the one during E3 when it aired live; very exciting! I only wish I could have been there, if anywhere, to see the concert. Would have been epic.

But, here's a copy of the schedule & ticket purchasing if anyone wants to see it
Zelda Symphony

Beeker

Wild Card
As part of my birthday present(even though my birthday's two months away), my mom ordered me two tickets for the Toronto show! Who I'm taking, I do not know yet, but I'm sure I'll figure that out soon. XD
I was actually listening to the TP symphonic movement in class today and realized I'll have to wait several months until the actual show to possibly hear it live... but it will be so worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom