• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Yet Another Timeline Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
First Off: PLEASE LOOK AT MY LATEST POST BEFORE COMMENTING, OR YOU MAY JUST REPEAT WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID. HOWEVER, I DO MAKE SOME POINTS IN THIS POST THAT, IF NOT READ, MAY LEAD TO CONFUSION, SO I WOULD AGAIN BE GRATEFUL IF YOU WOULD READ THIS POST FIRST. THANK YOU.
i'm sorry if what i am about to type will annoy you, but the three-split timeline annoys me.
a few notes before i really begin:
i have NOT played WW, AoL, MM, FSA or OoX, so i apologise in advance in case of the event that i make a horrible mistake.
i know there are flaws with my timeline, but that is the point of putting it on here; so talking to you can make it better.
i know that the hyrule historia 3-split is official, but i just don't like it. this isn't the thread to discuss that, however, so i won't go into my reasons for it.
my timeline does include some unconfirmed theory, some of which may be seen as complete tripe to you. you are free to mention this also and i will try to make corrections (for want of a better word) if possible.

if you've read this far, thank you. i will now reveal what i hope will one day be a satisfactory Legend of Zelda timeline.
SS-MC-OoT/MM-+7 years to the end of OoT-LoZ/AoL-FS-FSA-OoX-LttP/LA-WW/PH-Hypothetical (see below)-(in either order: TP/ST)
the 'Hypothetical' you read above refers to a hypothetical currently-unannounced game in the LoZ series in which, after the flood following the events of OoX-LttP has completely receded after WW/PH, ganon is revived from his stony form and the game ends with ganon being sent to arbiter's grounds to be executed and the master sword left at rest in the pedestal in the sacred grove. this allows for TP to follow up in the old hyrule.
however, 'Hypothetical' takes place at a time in which the crew of WW/PH has already founded the new hyrule, where ST takes place. this means TP and ST can take place in either order without anything really being affected.
let the flow of questions, corrections, suggestions and my-timeline-destroying pieces of evidence commence.
thank you for any contributions.

Last edited:

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
First off, I would like to say that I completely agree with you not liking the Official Timeline. I'm not really a big fan of it either and I think that even if there is a Official Timeline, we still can be able to make our own timeline. But anyways, back to your timeline.

First off, OoX shouldn't go before ALttP. In the beginning cutscene in both games, it show Link going to Hyrule Castle and going to the Triforce, which then teleports him to Labrynna or Holodrum in their respective games. Supposedly, the Link in OoX is the same Link in ALttP. Since the Triforce is found in ALttP and because the Triforce is shown at the beggining of both the Oracles, the Oracles should go after ALttP (that is if you think the OoX Link is the same as the ALttP Link or if the OoS and OoA Links are the same).

Second, LoZ/AoL should go after ALttP (and OoX and LA if you think that the Links from all of those games is the same). ALttP is supposed to be their prequel because it shows how Ganondorf became the monster pig form. Again, it's up to your interpretation, but still.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
So, are you against all developer revelation? This timeline goes against pretty much every dev quote we have.
Speaking strictly in-game though...
-Ganon and the Triforce don't make sense OoT-LoZ
-Why don't FS/FSA have the same Link?
-The only reason I can imagine for putting OoX before LttP would be as an introduction of the Trident... but we see that in FSA too.
-WW....... you really should play it. Its introduction and the state of Ganon and the Triforce forbid any of those other games from happening between it and OoT.
-Don't add speculation to your timeline; you lose a lot of credibility. Plus, if you need that game between WW and TP in order for your theory to work, then you're using circular logic.

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
I really can't give any answer other than timeline theories are absolutely useless now. No matter how much you (we) may dislike Nintendo's cop-out official timeline, it's official. Not to be rude, but you're gonna have to accept that.
I know, but I dislike it enough to waste my time on this.

First off, I would like to say that I completely agree with you not liking the Official Timeline. I'm not really a big fan of it either and I think that even if there is a Official Timeline, we still can be able to make our own timeline. But anyways, back to your timeline.

First off, OoX shouldn't go before ALttP. In the beginning cutscene in both games, it show Link going to Hyrule Castle and going to the Triforce, which then teleports him to Labrynna or Holodrum in their respective games. Supposedly, the Link in OoX is the same Link in ALttP. Since the Triforce is found in ALttP and because the Triforce is shown at the beggining of both the Oracles, the Oracles should go after ALttP (that is if you think the OoX Link is the same as the ALttP Link or if the OoS and OoA Links are the same).
Okay, so... End of OoT-FS/FSA-LttP/OoX/LA...

Second, LoZ/AoL should go after ALttP (and OoX and LA if you think that the Links from all of those games is the same). ALttP is supposed to be their prequel because it shows how Ganondorf became the monster pig form. Again, it's up to your interpretation, but still.
Not directly afterwards, though, because it would have to happen afterr the flood receded.
So...LttP/OoX/LA-WW/PH-Hypothetical-ST anytime after/LoZ/AoL-TP

So, are you against all developer revelation? This timeline goes against pretty much every dev quote we have.
Yes.
Speaking strictly in-game though...
-Ganon and the Triforce don't make sense OoT-LoZ
See SNOlink above
-Why don't FS/FSA have the same Link?
Sorry, lack of concentration on my part.
-The only reason I can imagine for putting OoX before LttP would be as an introduction of the Trident... but we see that in FSA too.
Again, see SNOlink above
-WW....... you really should play it.
I definitely will sometime
Its introduction and the state of Ganon and the Triforce forbid any of those other games from happening between it and OoT.
I will watch the WW opening
-Don't add speculation to your timeline; you lose a lot of credibility. Plus, if you need that game between WW and TP in order for your theory to work, then you're using circular logic.
Explain how my logic is circular, please.

Thank you, you three. Only twelve hours after my original post, and it has already improved. :)

okay, i've watched the WW opening:
$*$£%$*%*&%*&! A second flood?! Arrgh! :mad:
Alright, new timeline:

SS-MC-FS-FSA-OoT/MM +7 years to end of OoT-WW/PH (ST is anytime after now in new hyrule)-Hypothetical (1st flood recedes)-TP-LttP/OoX/LA-2nd flood (from LttP/OoX) recedes, master sword left in sacred grove, as per the ending of LttP-LoZ/AoL

btw, Magical sword (LoZ/AoL) =/= master sword =/= 4sword
silver arrows=light arrows, i think nintendo only made them silver in LoZ/LttP because (S)NES didn't have capabilities to make them burst into light like in OoT
If you disagree with the swords or arrows thing, please feel free to also comment about these.

Last edited:
(
SS-MC-OoT/MM-FS/FSA-LttP/OoX/LA-WW/PH-Hypothetical-ST-LoZ/AoL-TP

A Lot of work to do here. i too hate the official timeline, but this realy needs to be worked on.I'll show you the parts that don't make sense:

-GANONDORF:
At the end of OoT Ganon is sealed inside the Dark Realm at the beginning of FSA he's a normal Gerudo from the Desert. At the end of FSA he's sealed within the Four Sword at the beginning of ALttP he's sealed in the Dark World. He's dead when ALttP ends and dead when OoX starts, so this part works. He's dead at the end of OoX, but free and alive in the beginning of WW. He's turned to stone in WW and freed in Hypothetical but sealed in the Twilight Realm? In LoZ he's alive and free and dead at the end, but then hes again in thw Twilight Realm in TP?

-TRIFORCE
SS: whole, TMC: not present, OoT/MM: starts whole ends up split. FS/FSA not present. Works this far ;D But now: AlttP: whole, OoX: whole, WW: starts split ends whole, LoZ: split, TP: split

-Zelda doesn't know Link in OoX, nor does Impa. => can't be the same guy that saved Hyrule in ALttP

-Twinrova is dead after OoT, but alive in OoX)

didn't see you made a new timeline XD

First of all, why do you need a second flood.

Second rewatch the intro of WW. It only says that Ganon broke from the OoT-Seal and that the Hero of Time didn't stop him when he attacked Hyrule prior to the flood. It's still possible for other games to take place between OoT and WW. (Check my theory for more information on this.)

SS-MC-FS-FSA-OoT/MM-WW/PH-Hypothetical-TP-LttP/OoX/LA-LoZ/AoL

ther are still problems:

-the Zelda and Twinrova problem is still there
-Ganon is dead after TP but sealed in the Dark World at the beginning of ALttP
-Triforce is split after TP bu whole in ALttP then again split in LoZ.

But this is by far better than the old thoery

Last edited:

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
TheGermanLegend, thank you very much, you are very helpful (by the way, your english is far better than my german and, i dare say, probably better than the english of some people at my school)
First of all, why do you need a second flood.
Because the WW intro said no hero came, so i had to toil over the LttP hero coming in for a while. Gave up and decided there were 2 floods.
Second rewatch the intro of WW. It only says that Ganon broke from the OoT-Seal and that the Hero of Time didn't stop him when he attacked Hyrule prior to the flood. It's still possible for other games to take place between OoT and WW. (Check my theory for more information on this.)
I was thinking about this and that maybe it could happen, so yeah, i'll change it.

-the Zelda and Twinrova problem is still there
On Zelda/Impa: so, LttP-OoX/LA.
Everyone appears to agree that OoX came after OoT despite the Twinrova thing. It's always confused me. I notrice in your timeline it's also OoT followed by OoX. Could you explain how you got around this problem? Thank you.
-Ganon is dead after TP but sealed in the Dark World at the beginning of ALttP
fixed the TP-LttP thing, but he dies in both LoZ and TP. Hmmm... i'll work on it.
-Triforce is split after TP bu whole in ALttP then again split in LoZ.
fixed that as above. I'm not sure about this, so correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think the state of the triforce matters all that much. Firstly, i think it breaks up on its own when ganon touched it in OoT, showing it has the ability to break/(mend?) when it "wants". Secondly, you are the only person i have spoken to that has ever made the point about the triforce's state. Whether this is just a point of sheer genius on your part, some ignorance on mine or, as i said above, the triforce's state is a null point, i don't know. If you do know, please mention it.
But this is by far better than the old thoery
thank you.

I now have a third timeline. This one has an issue with Ganon dying in both TP and LoZ one after the other, but i am trying to find a way around this. It also has an issue in Twinrova's state of death in OoT then alive in OoX. If anyone can themselves find a way around either of these problems, i would be very grateful if you could let me know.:thinking:

SS-MC-FS/FSA-OoT/MM- +7 years -end of OoT-LttP-OoX/LA-WW/PH (ST can happen anytime after now in new hyrule)-Hypothetical (flood recedes, ganon freed and ends trapped in twilight realm after attempted execution by the sages. Master sword left in sacred grove)-TP-LoZ/AoL
Kind of ironic that the first two games made are the last in the timeline

Do you have any in-game evidences as to why these games are connect this? Why is TP Ganondorf after WW Ganondorf when it is quite clear that WW Ganondorf died and turn into stone? Sure there will be a ressurection spell to revive Ganon, but TP Ganondorf was said to be caught before he had a chance to steal the Triforce in OoT and was somehow blessed with the Triforce of Power. This timeline doesn't make any sense at all for me. And why are you aganist Developer's quotes? They lay down the formations of how each Zelda game relates to one another long before Hyrule Historia, like OoT had two endings: Adult and Child. I can understand why you don't like the timeline, but that can't be the only justification to make a new timeline. If you want to make a better timeline, you have to prove that Hyrule Historia Timeline has contiunty errors and your timeline less contiunty errors than the official timeline. If it doesn't, then this timeline theory goes down the drain.

Last edited:

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
The Master Sword and Four Sword are not the same thing. (It could possibly be the Magical Sword from LoZ, but that's completely debatable.) The Master Sword was forged by the Goddess Flames in Skyward Sword while the Four Sword was forged by the Elemental Stones in Minish Cap. They also have different background stories. In the Minish Cap, it says that the Picori came down to men and gave them that sword. In Skyward Sword, there are no men to go down to. Just Kikwis, Mogmas, etc.

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
Do you have any in-game evidences as to why these games are connect this? Why is TP Ganondorf after WW Ganondorf when it is quite clear that WW Ganondorf died and turn into stone?
sorry, i take it you read the bold message at the top and skipped everything else to my latest. i've corrected that now. anyway, in between WW-TP, you may have noticed the word 'hypothetical'. this refers to an unannounced game which could be made to solve the transition between WW-TP. it begins with ganon reviving from his end-of-WW stony form, allowing for the game to end with ganon being sent for execution at arbiter's grounds and the master sword finishing in sacred grove, where it is found in TP. Sometime either in a major plot turn or described in the intro to this hypothetical game would be the full receding of the flood. yes, there is no basis, proof or hints from the developers to suggest the existence of this game in any way shape or form and i understand that some people greatly dislike me for it, but i like the idea.
Sure there will be a ressurection spell to revive Ganon, but TP Ganondorf was said to be caught before he had a chance to steal the Triforce in OoT and was somehow blessed with the Triforce of Power.
i haven't played TP for many years, so please correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm 99% sure that tnere is nothing to confirm that the events of ganon's failed execution took place directly after OoT. in my timeline, the execution takes place after 'hypothetical'.
This timeline doesn't make any sense at all for me.
that's fine and the whole point of putting it on here is that, over the course of this thread, it will make more and more sense.
And why are you aganist Developer's quotes? They lay down the formations of how each Zelda game relates to one another long before Hyrule Historia, like OoT had two endings: Adult and Child.
developers' quotes are not in-game evidence and so can be ignored for my purposes.
I can understand why you don't like the timeline, but that can't be the only justification to make a new timeline. If you want to make a better timeline, you have to prove that Hyrule Historia Timeline has contiunty errors and your timeline less contiunty errors than the official timeline. If it doesn't, then this timeline theory goes down the drain.
as i have said, its here so it gradually gets rid of errors. i know it's not perfect, but it will get better.
you have to prove that Hyrule Historia Timeline has continuity errors
says who? if i want to make a different timeline that i am more comfortable with, what is to stop me? i'm not going to force anyone to adopt my timeline. i won't even care if no-one recognises it on any level; i, as a severe believer in the linearity of time, just want a linear timeline. no-one has to care, i just want one. i'm sorry if that reads too aggressively, i don't mean to be aggressive if it does, i just feel really strongly against the split timeline, especially the 3-split.

The Master Sword and Four Sword are not the same thing. (It could possibly be the Magical Sword from LoZ, but that's completely debatable.) The Master Sword was forged by the Goddess Flames in Skyward Sword while the Four Sword was forged by the Elemental Stones in Minish Cap. They also have different background stories. In the Minish Cap, it says that the Picori came down to men and gave them that sword. In Skyward Sword, there are no men to go down to. Just Kikwis, Mogmas, etc.
yes, i completely agree witn you here. the 4sword and master sword have nothing to suggest they are the same and even the official timeline is wrong if they are.
on the magical sword, again i agree whole-heartedly. there's no way to tell if they are tne same and no problems with anything if they are. :)

Last edited:

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Circular logic:
"TP comes after WW because there will be a game before TP to set up for it."
"There will be a game before TP to set up for it because TP comes after WW."

You use the "hypothetical" as a premise to support your conclusion of TP's placement. First, you have to support that premise... which you can't - especially not using TP's placement which you haven't proven yet (because it depends on this - that's why it's circular).

Hypothetical games are not good ideas at all. It is no better than developer's quotes that you ignored for your timeline and is a lazy excuse to not think. One way to make your timeline better is to have little to no hypothetical games at all, just have explainations as to why things go together. Like say after the WW, someone pulled out the Master Sword out of Ganon and Ganondorf resumes his conquest of the world only to be capture by Link and the sages. It is just fan-fiction, but it works better than a hypothetical game gap.

Last edited:

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
Circular logic:
"TP comes after WW because there will be a game before TP to set up for it."
"There will be a game before TP to set up for it because TP comes after WW."

You use the "hypothetical" as a premise to support your conclusion of TP's placement. First, you have to support that premise... which you can't - especially not using TP's placement which you haven't proven yet (because it depends on this - that's why it's circular).
i think one of us has misunderstood the other. i'm hypothesising that there may be an actual game to replace 'hypothetical'. in my head, it begins with old hyrule in the state it was in at the end of WW and set up TP. saying that doesn't contradict anything i have previously said. TP doesn't need to be placed there, i would just like it if it did.
about having no support, you're absolutely right; i don't have any. my timeline is flawed.
on a side note, think about it. a game where ganon resurrects somehow, but he has to leave the master sword where it was, what with it being the sword of evil's bane. the 1st 3 dungeons could be collecting stuff to unlock a seal ganon has placed on the final WW temple. the fourth would be a complete remake of WW's last to retrieve the blade. when you finish the 4th dungeon, major plot point; the flood recedes. you do another three (nintendo like 3s, it could be more) dungeons then a final dungeon to defeat ganon. in the end, ganon is sent off to be executed, but along the way, he has acquired the triforce of power. i like that idea. you may not, but that's not relevant in this thread.
back on topic, in a perfect world, i would find a solution without 'hypothetical', but until then, i have this.
hope this clears the whole 'hypothetical' thing up.

Hypothetical games are not good ideas at all. It is no better than developer's quotes that you ignored for your timeline and is a lazy excuse to not think.
i haven't played all the games yet and i'm forgetful about the ones i have. i also have revision and essays to do over this week, so i can't spend all my time working on this. the only reason lack of thought has gone into this is because i can't risk using up too much time on this. when i have the time (probably in july/august) i will spend a lot more of my efforts on this.
One way to make your timeline better is to have little to no hypothetical games at all, just have explainations as to why things go together. Like say after the WW, someone pulled out the Master Sword out of Ganon and Ganondorf resumes his conquest of the world only to be capture by Link and the sages. It is just fan-fiction, but it works better than a hypothetical game gap.
i like this idea, simple as. it works, i've got no problem with it. i'd still prefer a game to make the two fit, but that's just because i like playing video games. :) but yes, your idea is better, except in the highly unlikely event that nintendo do announce a similar game to 'hypothetical'. i'll put the fanfic thing in. thank you.

Last edited:
That's were we are now, aren't we?
SS-MC-FS/FSA-OoT/MM-LttP-OoX/LA-WW/PH-Hypothetical-TP-LoZ/AoL

We'll looks pretty good to me.

A few thinks left to change.

-You have FSA before OoT. This is possible but very unlikely, because both have Ganondorf in it. Ganondorf attacked Hyrule in FSA, but in OoT the king doesn't belive Zelda when she tells him that Ganondorf is evil. He shouldn't even think about beliving Ganondorf if he already attacked Hyrule in the past. Also in FSA the Gerudos hate Ganondorf because he broke there laws, when he enterd the Pyramid to steal the Trident. In OoT all Gerudos, but Nabooru are loyal to him.

On Zelda/Impa: so, LttP-OoX/LA.
Everyone appears to agree that OoX came after OoT despite the Twinrova thing. It's always confused me. I notrice in your timeline it's also OoT followed by OoX. Could you explain how you got around this problem? Thank you.
Thats because I accepted the split-timeline theory. Not because the developers said so, but because it's supported by in-game evidences.

Please rewatch the ending of OoT. Zelda send Link back in his childhood. We don't know when exactly he arives , but because he visits Zelda in Hyrule Castle it has to be before Ganon attacked Hyrule Castle. This means Link didn't open the Door of Time yet,so the Triforce should still be at the Sacred Realm. But wait. Look at the very last scene of OoT. Link has the Triforcemark on his hand. We don't know exactly why, but because of the time-travel Link has the Triforce. The wecan only guess what happens next, but if you play MM you'll see Zelda giving Link the OoT and then sending him away. What probably happend was somthing like this. Link knows what will happen if he opens the Door of Time, so he instead takes the Ocarina of time and goes away to hide it, so noone can ever open the door of time again.(He then ends up in Termina.) This means that nothing that happens in the adult parts of OoT actually happend, which creates a parallel timeline. In this timeline Twinrova is still alive, because Link never killed her.

fixed that as above. I'm not sure about this, so correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think the state of the triforce matters all that much. Firstly, i think it breaks up on its own when ganon touched it in OoT, showing it has the ability to break/(mend?) when it "wants". Secondly, you are the only person i have spoken to that has ever made the point about the triforce's state. Whether this is just a point of sheer genius on your part, some ignorance on mine or, as i said above, the triforce's state is a null point, i don't know. If you do know, please mention it.

The Triforce don't do thinks "when it wants to do something". I waits forsomeone worth to hold it. When someone touches it with a balanced heart it grants him a wish/gives him ultimate power. When someone with an unbalanced heart touches it he gets the part which most fits him. In order to get the wish/ultimate power he has to get the other two parts, which went to the persons whose hearts most fit the parts.

Shiek in OoT said:
If the heart of the one who holds the sacred triangle has all three forces in balance, that one will gain the True Force to govern all. But, if that one's heart is not in balance, the Triforce will separate into three parts: Power, Wisdom and Courage. Only one part will remain for the one who touched the Triforce...the part representing the force that one most believes in. If that one seeks the True Force, that one must acquire the two lost parts. Those two parts will be held within others chosen by destiny, who will bear the Triforce mark on the backs of their hands.

We don't know if it can just "leave"a person that has it, but in 25 years Zelda we only saw it leaving someone when he dies.(the Triforce leaves Ganon in LoZ, AlttP and Tp after his death.)

i haven't played TP for many years, so please correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm 99% sure that tnere is nothing to confirm that the events of ganon's failed execution took place directly after OoT. in my timeline, the execution takes place after 'hypothetical'.
We'll there are a few things that connect them. In the TP-fishing pond there is a picture of the OoT-fisherman. Hena even suggests they are related. We also have a similar landscape, Hylians, Shiekahs, Gorons and Zoras in both games. we see a large mirror in the Spirit temple in OoT, which could be the Mirror of twilight, etc.

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
That's were we are now, aren't we?
SS-MC-FS/FSA-OoT/MM-LttP-OoX/LA-WW/PH-Hypothetical-TP-LoZ/AoL

We'll looks pretty good to me.

A few thinks left to change.

-You have FSA before OoT. This is possible but very unlikely, because both have Ganondorf in it. Ganondorf attacked Hyrule in FSA, but in OoT the king doesn't belive Zelda when she tells him that Ganondorf is evil. He shouldn't even think about beliving Ganondorf if he already attacked Hyrule in the past. Also in FSA the Gerudos hate Ganondorf because he broke there laws, when he enterd the Pyramid to steal the Trident. In OoT all Gerudos, but Nabooru are loyal to him.
yes, i looked into this last night. FSA should be after OoT, but FS/FSA link is the same, so putting them after OoT would create the Twinrova problem.
Just remembered: I checked out the developer quotes and one of them said that FSA ganon was different to OoT ganon (multiple ganon theory). The way i look at Demise's death speech, ganon will be reborn each time he is killed, so we can put FSA after one of ganon's three death games (TP/LoZ/WW), but connect it to FS.
Was there a problem with placing LoZ/AoL before OoT?

Thats because I accepted the split-timeline theory. Not because the developers said so, but because it's supported by in-game evidences.

Please rewatch the ending of OoT. Zelda send Link back in his childhood. We don't know when exactly he arives , but because he visits Zelda in Hyrule Castle it has to be before Ganon attacked Hyrule Castle. This means Link didn't open the Door of Time yet,so the Triforce should still be at the Sacred Realm. But wait. Look at the very last scene of OoT. Link has the Triforcemark on his hand. We don't know exactly why, but because of the time-travel Link has the Triforce. The wecan only guess what happens next, but if you play MM you'll see Zelda giving Link the OoT and then sending him away. What probably happend was somthing like this. Link knows what will happen if he opens the Door of Time, so he instead takes the Ocarina of time and goes away to hide it, so noone can ever open the door of time again.(He then ends up in Termina.) This means that nothing that happens in the adult parts of OoT actually happend, which creates a parallel timeline. In this timeline Twinrova is still alive, because Link never killed her.
so, in the big picture, twinrova dies twice (OoX/OoT). Okay, here we go. What if we have in LttP, because ganon has minions in the light world; what if they resurrect twinrova, which allows her/them to be there in OoX?

The Triforce don't do thinks "when it wants to do something". I waits forsomeone worth to hold it. When someone touches it with a balanced heart it grants him a wish/gives him ultimate power. When someone with an unbalanced heart touches it he gets the part which most fits him. In order to get the wish/ultimate power he has to get the other two parts, which went to the persons whose hearts most fit the parts.
i know, i just forgot when i wrote the last bit, so i just put "want" in inverted commas.

We'll there are a few things that connect them. In the TP-fishing pond there is a picture of the OoT-fisherman. Hena even suggests they are related. We also have a similar landscape, Hylians, Shiekahs, Gorons and Zoras in both games. we see a large mirror in the Spirit temple in OoT, which could be the Mirror of twilight, etc.
okay. Tp needs to go after OoT. The TP ganon, in a linear timeline, can't be the OoT ganon, as that is the WW one and he dies, unless you factor in 'hypothetical', which i am trying to factor out now.

If there is no problem with LoZ/AoL going before OoT, then we can do this:

SS-1st ganon born-LoZ/AoL-MC-OoT(knig would trust 2nd ganon as LoZ was centuries ago)/MM-LttP-OoX/LA-WW(2nd ganon dies)/PH(ST is anytime after in new hyrule)-FS/FSA(introduction of 3rd ganon, after flood has receded)-TP(death of 3rd ganon)

TP is really annoying to place. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom