• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite SS Pairing (other than Link X Zelda)?

What is your Favorite SS Pairing (other than Link x Zelda)

• Pipit x Karane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghirahim x Link

• Keet x Kina

• Link x Fi

• Scrapper x Fi

• Groose x Zelda

• Link x Karane

• Link x Orielle

• Link x Kina

• Link x Peatrice

• Groose x Zelda

• Groose x Link

• Total voters
Gah, I can't believe I forgot to include that one in the poll too! >< ESPECIALLY that one.

xP how could you forget? lol Pipit and Link are both very attractive males in the game... plus there's quite a few people (myself included) who LOVES that pairing [I've looked] xD <3 :D

Woah woah woah back up! Link & Groose?! Thats kinda...surprising, or at least for SS. Not that I have a problem with homosexuals. Its just something I never thought of. Well, that and in more recent games,(TP, SS, etc) Link seemed straight to me. I just hope people dont hate me for that. Come to think of it, if Link gets to do that, why not Zelda? I can see a Orielle x Zelda or Karane x Zelda pairing there somewhere. Anyway, I voted for Karane & Pipit.

Last edited:
I like Link x Orielle for some reason, but Pipit and Karane works too and Scrapper x Fi is cool too. Groose x Zelda and Link x Kina are okay too I guess, however Link x Zelda is my favorite. The other pairings are just weird and they are very... different.

Last edited:
T

The Groosenator

I have several votes:

LinkxPeatrice
GroosexZelda
FixScrapper
FixGhirahim
PipitxKarane
And KaranexZelda

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
xP how could you forget? lol Pipit and Link are both very attractive males in the game... plus there's quite a few people (myself included) who LOVES that pairing [I've looked] xD <3 :D

I'm surprised it wasn't on the poll, too. It's a pretty popular paring. I'm not normally into yaoi/slash, but it is actually one of the few (across all fandoms I've ever been in) that I like. It makes sense to me as a compatable personalities thing. I don't think I could write or draw it myself because Skyward Sword just screamed the ZeLink at me and Link or Zelda with anyone but each other makes me think "cheating!" in the back of my mind (to the point where I disliked the Peatrice sidequest), but as far as "alternate pairings" for those less into the ZeLink, I think it's a good one.

As far as favorite side-pairings go, though, I'm a Scri-girl all the way. Scrapper x Fi. It really does have everything I like. First of all, it's a pairing between two technically sexless/asexual beings. As an asexual-but-not-a-romantic, that speaks to me. A lot. Whenever I read pairings fanf fics with humans, I more often than not run into endless paragraphs of people tongue-jousting and hungering for each other's lips and that kind of thing just makes me roll my eyes and/or laugh, depending upon how it's written. Same for fan art, and roleplays. For me, "romance" is in your lover taking care of you when your'e ill, giving you a sweet, spontaneous present, or just thinking about you/staying by your side/supportinng you. With Scrapper and Fi, there is no tongue-jousting! They have no tongues! Or anything else to joust with and make me giggle like a sixth-grader! With Scri, it's pretty much all heart-to-heart/programming-to-programming. Unless Robosexuality-ala-"Futurama" is a thing in Hyrule, Scri is goinng to be this funny little sexless ship - which couldn't please me more. Also, it's cute. And ultimately tragic.

Definately Ghirahim and link. He seemed like a very evil and twisted Link to me.

Ghirahim and Link...? o_O Lol!
I think that would be a very awkward pairing... I think that might lead to a slave/master kind of thing...

However... I rather enjoyed Cawlin and the Creepy Ghost Hand.

XD that one was quite hilarious! Seeing him quiver over the hand, and his lack of sleep because of "nightmares" lololol.. Rather humorous! However, since I like the Link x Pipit pairing, I opposed Karane jumping into the picture D:.. So I left her alone XDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom