• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite SS Pairing (other than Link X Zelda)?

What is your Favorite SS Pairing (other than Link x Zelda)

• Pipit x Karane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghirahim x Link

• Keet x Kina

• Link x Fi

• Scrapper x Fi

• Groose x Zelda

• Link x Karane

• Link x Orielle

• Link x Kina

• Link x Peatrice

• Groose x Zelda

• Groose x Link

• Total voters
Let's have some fun with this one! What are your favorite pairings....OTHER THAN LINK X ZELDA?

Obviously, if I put down Link and Zelda, that pairing is going to get an overwhelming number of votes. I'm curious to see what OTHER pairings fans out there ship? ;P

And of course I'm including Ghirahim x Link. There were way too many innuendos in Ghirahim's words and actions towards Link (::cough:::"You and I, we're bound by that thread of fate"-- wow, seriously?) XD

EDIT: Gah, I screwed up and accidentally put Groose x Zelda twice. The first one is supposed to be Ghirahim x Fi. >< I want to fix it but it won't allow me! IF A MOD CAN EDIT THAT POLL CHOICE, PLEASE DO!

Last edited:

Feral

The Drifter
Link and Peatrice! lol You all know she eventually become she creepy stalker type. She'll be in every corner Link is at with her delusional dreams. :lol:

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
it would be Pipit and Karane. Scrapper and Fi would be a close second but P&K look so good together

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
GrooseXLink D: (I am now scared for life!)

For me I have to say Pipit and Karne. It was a very funny side quest to get them together and they were such a cute couple. Though it was kind of creepy that they just stare at each other all day unless you walk by them.

Well, I can't vote, because neither Fi x Ghirahim nor Demise x Ghirahim are on the list. :(

(Only partially joking.)

I actually can't pick. I like most of the game's pairings, to be completely honest. Fi x Scrapper is pretty hilarious and cute, though.

I would choose an option that is not availalbe: Ghrahim x Fi

They truly are the perfect pair. And no, not in that they get together and possibly have intercourse but rather that they represent the same thing for Link and Demise, respectively-their blades.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pipit x Link? :3 lol
I find that pairing to be very interesting and a rather good fit. :D

Why is Link x Groose on the list? That is messed up on so many levels...

Link is straight all the way for crying out loud...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom